Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Now that’s a goal!

Well I got 48 not mature or not mature enough seeds that Will be tossed in the park tomorrow or the day after.

Besides that there are 43 more mature seeds from the dwc and the first 10 mature seeds from the airpot euphoria.

The Total count so far:

CBD Euphoria DWC 578 seeds
CBD Euphoria Airpot 11 seeds (1 tester that was mature a few days ago)

There are more seeds to Come from both so yay!

Thnx bro, you are a growers goldmine :circle-of-love: :high-five:

So today I helped a buddy out. He is growing one of the White Widow x Wonder Woman seeds I had. This girl sadly got gnats so today I went to the rescue and helped him with a H202 solution.

This girl became bigger then we both imagined and i cant wait for her to grow Some fat cola’s. The H202 should help This girl and his other 4 regular plants to recover and be happy again.

It feels good to help my friends with canna questions :yahoo:

Your friends plants looks great - must be great genetics! :high-five:

You’re the neighborhood grow guru!

I am among friends, Lets not over react here... If you were not here I would not know What to do half of the time :high-five:

Your friends plants looks great - must be great genetics! :high-five:

That ww x ww is a real big girl! She aint No Joke Thats for sure:yahoo:

So I’m on a alcohol hunt. Not to get drunk... but to put alot of cannabis in there and leave it for a few months.

So far I understand that I need a ethanol alcohol cause Its real high in %. However there are so many that are just for cleaning and so.

Does anyone know the exact name of alcohol that is safe to use? Somehow we dont use the codes you sugested before.

I used white lightning vodka, it’s not super high test, regular vodka is 40% and the white lightning was/is 50%.

I made some pretty powerful stuff using an ounce of shake/bud. A teaspoon got me high, two messed me up, and a shot glass messed up my buddies pretty fierce.

Back
Top Bottom