Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Nice, that’ll save you some work.

absolutely. Last year-ish I just could not do it anymore become of pain in m’n hands. So it was a matter of waiting till someone wants to do it. That really doenst work to keep the kitchen clean haha.

You're gonna kill it with a new dishwasher! How many watts? Oh...wait.

That's so nice of your mom :).

It’s enough power to clean my dishes, can you believe that? Hahaha. Nah it’s not expensive in electric and good in cleaning.

Glad to hear the kitchen renovation will go quickly we all hope. Fingers crossed. Maybe after all the dust settles you can finally get the new mars light and tent up .Give you some more room to grow your girls out. :bong: :roorrip:

Heya kismet,

The kitchen really does come along (way to slow ofcourse haha) the mars light will be hang, but for now I have 1 room with black mold, and 3 with a lot of moist. As I have a rental They first need to send people over to fix those things before I can order wood and screws for the new box I have to build around the mars ;)

Have a wicket day yall

Hope your day today is a good one NS.
It is! I could sleep a little longer today as there was no work planned for the kitchen.
Tomorrow the new kitchen gets installed and the dishwasher will arrive to so yay.

the black mold will be treated tomorrow and the same guy will take a look at the leaking problem... crossing my fingers there is not to much black mold in between the walls o_O If they will find it... they need to open up the complete backside of my home...on the other hand... rather that then mold sneaking in my lungs without me knowing it!

exited times and a little worried times ahead!

How is your day going bro?

Good Morning everyone!

It has been a challenge this week to get up early and listen to jackhammers do their thing hehe. but hey today te kitchen AND dishwasher will be delivered ^^

The girls were doing fine the other day but i think today is a good day to check up on them :)

How is everyone doing today? it is still late at night there isnt it? :battingeyelashes:

Morning Kismet. Keeping it real absolutely is needed in alot of ways. In my case im allergic and responding to alot so any form of threat to my body is unwanted. Dank gosh im not pregnant xD

Asbest is something you dont want to mess with. In dry form its the most hazardous and here in the netherlands it looks like elon musks new space program when they come and remove it.

Oh yeah Macho´s breathing is a little off so i already am worried... if it wont go away soon ill be heading to the vet

Back
Top Bottom