Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well the new tiles are on the wall and tomorrow they will do the seems(what is that called In English?) and re-place A electric point. Then Thursday I probably have one day off and friday the new kitchen will be installed :cheer:

if so sunday I’ll order the dishwasher I got as a gift from my mom and then all is done there! Ok the fridge is making real creepy Sounds but so far it’s still alive ^^

How are you buddy?

Cannot be better. :D :D :D
I went to bed around 22:30 or so? It got to be a new record lolz and now up at 07:00... man that kitchen better be freaking awesome haha.

Heya Sara, thnx for stopping by! How are you?

All good, kind of a lazy day here. How's your day going?

it is allright, getting up at 07:00 just isn’t what I like to do. But the kitchen is getting pretty for sure!

Fastest kitchen renovation ever NS! Glad they're moving on it quickly. Great roots, glad the plants are safe from all the mess, and I hope you're well-recovered from the spill in the park.
:peace:

Thnx buddy! Today I’ll check back on the girls and refill where needed... cleaning will be done when they get back. They will be gone till sunday I think...

my recovery is slow, so it’s good I have the time hha

So I checked up on the girls and they are doing fine. The roots were pretty freakishly long on the baby’s so I can’t wait to Welcome them back into the house :cheer:
For now it’s already great that they do good

Back
Top Bottom