Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Looking fantastic NS!

Thnx PW! They are getting close to flower... hope to stretch it a week more... depending on the autoflower...

Damn go me and yeah agree I got roots of my clones happening I put down and most often when I can inside the dome looking aweosme NS :passitleft:
Yeah the brooklyn sunrise is doing great! No flower signs yet so let it grow let it grooooowwwww :p I do see a Leaf “defect” happening so hope Its not genetics and it Will give me the buds I am hoping for ^^

The girls are looking lush and fabulous!! I hope you have a great day, NS!

Thank you ms Stank! I have a way better day then Yesterday :) hope you have a great day Yourself

afternoon mr/ms.NS, hope you having a wonderful day. I see you have lots going on, very nice and nice to see your clones going..

Heya smeegs, Yeah Its a lot of variety in the box. Cant be doing all the same all the time so multitasking my ass off is the way to go for me :) can you imagine 4 different caps coming Up?:slide: Cbd, sativa, indica and indica/sativa mix. That Will be great to dose ^^

Girls are looking so beautiful Twinnie:)

Have a fabulous sunny day!

Thank you sis! Cant complain at This point. So I wont lol! Have a wonderfull day yourself:cheer:

In my first attempt to conserve the leafs I had This machine to laminate(is This correct?) papers. Worked fine for the Acapulco gold that I dried for Some time, but the cbd was a little to moisty. Lets see What happens over time :)

Then I had the last micro harves from the stunned auto PW. He was looking kinda Done and ill start new seeds when the others hit flower.

It Will be 2 smokes for Sure LoL

Have a great evening Y’all

The time has Come Dear subbers...

Flip day!:cheer::circle-of-love::hug::yahoo:

Changed my timer This afternoon when I spotted the first hairs on the brooklyn sunrise. Lets see What This round Will Bring us. Tbh I wanted to let them grow a little more, but knowing How much This should fill my jars I can wait a little while and grow them bigger :slide:

Hope This round is gonna be epic!

I have faith you’ll fill your jars.

Thnx buddy! After so many corrections I actually feel confident I can grow these baby’s out. Next run ill try Some nutes again ^^

Yay congrats buddy!! Knew you couldn't wait another few weeks haha.. dont think you'll be sorry! Those laminated leaves are really neat.. did you get those laminate papers in the arts and crafts section?? I wanna try that! Nice frosty bud too.. pw looks tasty lol.:thumb::drool:

Haha I told i’ll Flip em when the brooklyn hit flower... cant tell you How happy I was when She FINALLY Did lol. You know How exited and unpatient I can be then:battingeyelashes:

I got Those laminate Things at a store with a lot of cheap stuff. The machine was like 7 or 9 euro or something. You probably be safe in a wall Mart? That btw the Only big one I know :rofl:

A store for office supply Will def have it, just not Sure If you have them.

Lets grow Some beauty’s!!!

Did I mention I still have Some ATF pollen ready to go on the ATF and AG?:slide:

Gonna do a small brench on both of them.

Also the oil Will be a big item in my journal again. Cbd, indica,sativa... man I just cant wait to make all these caps :drool:

#exited!

In my first attempt to conserve the leafs I had This machine to laminate(is This correct?) papers. Worked fine for the Acapulco gold that I dried for Some time, but the cbd was a little to moisty. Lets see What happens over time :)

Then I had the last micro harves from the stunned auto PW. He was looking kinda Done and ill start new seeds when the others hit flower.

It Will be 2 smokes for Sure LoL

Have a great evening Y’all
Really cool NS ✊

Back
Top Bottom