Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Update 11 June 2018

Evening guys and morning to Some :p

I had a late watering session and remembered that Its been a while since all the plants have been on one pic.

And as a bonus I dosed with @newty ’s oil This morning and a cookie for the evening. My gosh girl, you make Some amazing stuff! The oil makes me really really relaxed in my head. Since dosing with cmog oil and the oil from Newty combined, I felt so Damn relaxed. Never knew How tense I was before. I felt normal!

Thanks Twinnie, the taste is insane to btw!!

The girls look great:)

Big family pic :D

Glad you liked today’s selections!
Thank you:hug:

Like, LIKE? I LOVE the oil you create ! Ms spirit is trying to build down her meds faster and get back on track so She can try a cookie hahahaha

So had a little move around with the Girls. The auto PW is now under the kingbo with 12/12 to see What it Will do. The cbd is down with the good girls and the mars 300. Also tucked her leafs so that the light Will get her good :D

The lower growbox is pretty Full and I cant wait till I have to push the door to close it when they are in flower ^^

I am waiting for the brooklyn auto to reach flower and then ill probably switch them all. But need at least one more week of veg and I would like it to be 2. The height is all good so far.

Have a great evening y’all

Its a soil mixed with Some other stuff like turf or so.
Watch over watering in soil. You have to let it dry a bit before watering. In smaller pots like 1 gallon pots, I water about every 2-3 days. In bigger pots its 4-5 days between waterings unless I have a big drinker.

Yeah Thats What I am running now. Wont the auto’s like the 12/12?

You can run them with either 12/12 or 18/6. I had a Jack Herer Auto that I moved back and forth several times from the veg tent (18/6) to the Flower tent (12/12) depending on where I had the room for her. She got a few weeks of 18/6 but most of her flower time was in the 12/12 tent.

Optimally it will get more growth under 18/6 but it won't hurt it to be under 12/12 either. Don't underestimate the importance of plants getting rest. And like always, every strain and every plant can be different and react differently to the same situation.

Looking good brother!

Watch over watering in soil. You have to let it dry a bit before watering. In smaller pots like 1 gallon pots, I water about every 2-3 days. In bigger pots its 4-5 days between waterings unless I have a big drinker.

At This point I am running to the tap for them regular. Somehow the Ag and ATF are feature light every morning. Sometimes I stretch it till evening, but most of the days they really need the water it looks like. The cbd Isnt the big water freak, Maybe Its 1/18th cactus LoL

You can run them with either 12/12 or 18/6. I had a Jack Herer Auto that I moved back and forth several times from the veg tent (18/6) to the Flower tent (12/12) depending on where I had the room for her. She got a few weeks of 18/6 but most of her flower time was in the 12/12 tent.

Optimally it will get more growth under 18/6 but it won't hurt it to be under 12/12 either. Don't underestimate the importance of plants getting rest. And like always, every strain and every plant can be different and react differently to the same situation.

Looking good brother!

Interesting to see, and good to know it can handle both! Ill probably Flip the girls when the brooklyn hits flower so that Everything is in flower at the same time :)

Thnx buddy!

Bubbler update!

So out of 6 I Only had the BlackBerry rooting! But No problem they were No cannabis plants so it was a good test.
defoiling the Acapulco Gold and ATF I took Some Tiny clones to see What happens. Tbh I dont really have space for them so If it dienst work out Its all good.

Top 2X Acapulco Gold
Bottom 3x ATF

Blurple teuseday update

Every now and then I kinda like the purp shots so for Those sensitive to Those pics be carefull :p

Tbh I have not much to complain about.. girls are going strong.

Have a great day Y’all

Blurple teuseday update

Every now and then I kinda like the purp shots so for Those sensitive to Those pics be carefull :p

Tbh I have not much to complain about.. girls are going strong.

Have a great day Y’all
Damn go me and yeah agree I got roots of my clones happening I put down and most often when I can inside the dome looking aweosme NS :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom