Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

clone update!

High guys,

Got the massive defoil on the flowering girls Done! Pics Will be uploaded later since I made pics with my camera.

The clones are doing good. 3 out of 5 survived my clonex messup. Dont get me wrong, the product was fine... Its me that just put “Some” in the bubbler...

These 3 made it and look good! My brother Will adopt his 3th girl from me and he had to tell me he try not to kill This one LoL. One ATF Goes to him. Another ATF might end Up at my girls house since I am still with 1 plant to many according to the “rules” here.

He Acapulco should get pollinated since I am putting CS on it and the sacks seem to get form.. not Sure yet.

The Acapulco Gold was pollinated with ATF pollen and another brench with CMOG pollen. Another brench gets the CS so I hope She is strong enough for my multitasking mind :D

Flower update later on the day

Don't feed to heavy it just leads to lock outs.

I learned my lesson with the cmog. Ofcourse I had to try once a week ago and they got Tiny yellowing on the Leaf tips. The medium is locked in and I should accept that it has enough feeding in it. They Did get Some yellowing in the leafs so cal/mag should be added lightly. The rest is for the fruit tree’s probably hehe

Little camera update.

Somehow it didnt let me see all the pics so there might be a few unsharp.

After this session i had a massive defoil that resulted in the 420 pic. tomorrow ill update a boxpic or maybe even from my Phone in a few minutes if i took one….. so bad at before and after pics:eek:

Have a great evening and may your grean be seen:Namaste:

#medicated

Thnx buddy! Cant wait to have the luxury of not knowing What to grow next :p

The Acapulco Gold x Chocolate mint OG and the ALaskan ThunderFuck x Acapulco gold Will be in the next run, together with a special seed ^^

Yesterday or the day before my buddy brought Some bagweed... first thing I found when opening was a seed. I made him a promiss that I’ll make it better then This one when harvested Hehehe. Its a really Sweet honey and parfum ... not really Sure What it is... the effect are not clear as I was stoned already and pretty decent I can tell you LOL Maybe I toss that one in as a suprise to.

So many Things to so and not enough space Hehe

Back
Top Bottom