Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

So far its my best of the two so ill just keep doing what i`m doing :high-five:

So i played a little with my camera while i was watering them.

Let me know the likes and dislikes guys:thanks:

Have a lovely Monday

Exactly! i am so happy that i'm expecting…. only mj beans that i pop LOL
Congrats on them prospective seeds!

I plan on trying with my next male too.
-P:ganjamon:

Congrats on them prospective seeds!

I plan on trying with my next male too.
-P:ganjamon:

well the atf pollen came from a male. the Chocolate Mint OG pollen came from CS treatment and i am working with cs on the Acapulco Gold now to create more AG seeds... how can i not want that… the clone is already in the grow box so its all a matter of time... i can recommend everyone to experience with this… maybe sts in stead of cs… to me the sts wasnt affortable over here, but the complete process of spraying that one brench and get actual pollen... put them on the next clone and create life and meds at the same time ^^

Its a lot of work if you want to do it right... my cmog had seeds but then i got insect larva... still missing that fine smoke. the Acapulco gold x Chocolate mint should become the most crazy strain i think:circle-of-love:

Once I get some more supplies I'll send you some STS

I would love to try some... just to see the difference...

when i started CS i randomly bough CS because i did not know anything about ppm or so. it turned out to be 15ppm as you know and nobody tought you can get them to create pollen. but it did… now the 35 ppm works fine to…. the biggest thing will be stress related… will they grow better and with less stres... i am curious for sure:yahoo:

Well.... nah thank you… i have a dog, a cat and some fine ass girls in the box... i am fine:reading420magazine:
I don't blame ya there... Most days, my kids make it hard to like them. Ha!

#littleboogereaters

i cant affect my offspring if i aint got offspring…. more known with a band in the past then raising kids lol. i just need a mj tree to keep in the garden... that would make things so much easyer :)

talking about that i still have the tought to graft several mj strains onto a fruit tree or so. just to see if i can make a mother with all sorts of strains…. sounds like a great idea to me :cheer:

anyone here had a attempt on grafting onto a normal tree yet?

Back
Top Bottom