Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Oil time!!!

Sometimes you need a likeminded person to get you into amazing Things.... @newty just came back from her trip and after a great video call She asked me Why I havent made oil from the fan leafs yet..

I had No good awnser and even Some Leafs in the fridge so I took out the avocado oil, sunflower lecithin and the leafs... Some hours llater This is the result:yahoo:

This oil is stuffed with a mix of leafs I have grown lately... No clue tbh.. Could be 5-6 strains lol.

After just a teaspoon my buddy and me turned pretty giggly and he went sleeping early:battingeyelashes:

Thank you for the good vibes twinnie and good to have you back:high-five:

good meneer I hope you are having an amazing day and your oil looks amazing, your friend must be having a very good sleep .....

thank you Smeeg:Namaste: its fun to see myself grow… made the caps in 10 minutes or so? last time it took me way longer and this is only the second time.. just smashed one capsule somehow… but 49 in the fridge by now ^^

my buddy had a good sleep for sure. the downside is that he likes to drink to so he might still be hungover…

when the oil was ready i took 2 teaspoons and we took it together… he directly walked to the fridge to wash away the flavour with vodka… to me he could not make a bigger compliment. he doesnt like the taste normally so when he almost throws up its a strong oil! and it is... just put 1.5 ml in my mornin cofffee:p

have a great day :ciao:

okok one more pic :battingeyelashes:

the girls are doing great! big flowers coming, seeds seem to be going good to and i asked my father to help me take some pics before harvest. he was into photography when he was in his 40's ad 50's so that probably give us some great pics :adore:

feels great to share this passion with my father:circle-of-love:

here is a shot of the girls just 20 mins ago...

i took half a teaspoon this morning together with my buddy. just that little amount made us feel good and relaxed with a touch of stoned. so one cap should be perfect imo. the colour really impressed me for sure, but there were "some" leafs involved with this and just enough oil to cover it. i like my oils concentrated:p

This is a full one lol sorry I’m never very precise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom