Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I use 3 cups of oil in a roasting pan to 1.5 large packed frozen/fresh ziplocks. I broke my scale recently or could weigh one out. Basically I want the mixture moist and sloppy but not drenched if that makes sense!
#moistandsloppy

LoL

How much weight in fan leaf do you use to what amount of oil?

i have to be honest that i aint exactly secure with that to. my goal is as many leafs in the amount of oil. better said, just cover it a little :p

I use 3 cups of oil in a roasting pan to 1.5 large packed frozen/fresh ziplocks. I broke my scale recently or could weigh one out. Basically I want the mixture moist and sloppy but not drenched if that makes sense!

exactly my theory, the more concentrated the better:cheer: @imtoasted gave me the tip of sunflower lecithin. it really give it that little extra boost ^^

What point of grow do you start keeping the fan leaves for oil?

i never tought i could make such potent oil of freaking leafs! so i will never throw one out anymore:yahoo:

I use mostly at the point of flower. I do save all my veg leaves and give them to my daughter and she makes her own fan leaf oil. She and her friends love it and recently she brought me pancakes made with that oil and I got a for real buzz with great relaxation after. :D

#teachhertofish :D

I dont generally start plucking a lot of fan leaves growing in organic soil until they start to fade and die (other than scheduled defoliation times). But I will start saving whatever I do pluck.

Do you find the effects alter much based on the strain? Do you get a big difference in Indicas or Sativas with the oil?

I dont generally start plucking a lot of fan leaves growing in organic soil until they start to fade and die (other than scheduled defoliation times). But I will start saving whatever I do pluck.

Do you find the effects alter much based on the strain? Do you get a big difference in Indicas or Sativas with the oil?

cant tell you from this one. its like 5-6 strains mixed and before flower.. cant wait to try the new batch from trimming. Newty probably does know ^^

high guys!

I did a little check today as the flowering stage is getting along. with my magnifyer and a great attitude i went on a expedition… and if i am right... i get a shitload of seeds:reading420magazine: i was so carefull with putting on the pollen, but i guess it could go out of the bags. now i see seeds starting all over. Normally people would hate the fact that there are seeds in the meds cause of lower quality buds…. but i have a different theory.

Since growing outside is getting more rare by the day here, growers move inside. its becoming more of a rush and fast job then a art. therefore the quality here in the shops these days is not so good. lets grade it C. compared to the comercial cannabis mine really felt like a class A(from what i have smoked ofcourse). lets say with seeds it drops to a B.... then i still have better meds then in the shops here, a ton of seeds and its all organic….

am i missing something?:battingeyelashes:

for real... there are seeds everywhere after a serious magnifyer session. there i was thinking my pollen stored at room temp for 2 months would negatively effect the pollen.. the Chocolate mint OG pollen were at roomtemp for 4 months!! guess i did underestimated pollen after all the info i checked. cant say anything else then that i am STOKED about this whole process :)

#pollenareinsane

I always thought there wood be a good little market for pollen. Alot of people want to make afew seeds and not go thru the hassle of growing out the males. Probably has NO THC value, making it legal?
I've used some pretty old pollen before. Shit was like 6-8 months old and was viable. Better clean the place good, or you might pick up acouple seed next grow too.. GL

I always thought there wood be a good little market for pollen. Alot of people want to make afew seeds and not go thru the hassle of growing out the males. Probably has NO THC value, making it legal?
I've used some pretty old pollen before. Shit was like 6-8 months old and was viable. Better clean the place good, or you might pick up acouple seed next grow too.. GL

yeah well now thay i know it will stay perfect for so long... the Chocolate Mint OG pollen were put on a cotton tip and in a plastic vial… did not know what to do back then..

open it up to market sounds great. who knows there will be a way to generate male seeds in the future, or maybe there is allready? tough i wont get in on it... imagine growing one bud without seeds when you have 30 sorts of pollen collected in a room :rofl:

the cleaning is going to be needed for sure! since my veg box and flowerbox are connected i cant see any other way then take all girls out, spray them, clean the box and gear completely and then hope there will be nothing left… the chance of seeds will still be 50/50 i think… there will Always be one tiny pollen behind the ventilator or in the fan of the light hehe.

in the end i dont mind these seeds as i like to build a nice seed collection ^^ and the stress of no seeds went out of the window in seconds :yahoo:

good to have you back here NW, i missed you!

Sorry I missed this! To me the oil is a bit speedier than my regular oil so even the indica is like a sativa high with body high after. I mix them all up now and if I want a sleepier effect, I cook/infuse longer :)

Back
Top Bottom