Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY

so sad to see this happen :( if i were you would strangle the guy who said he watered them hehe jokes aside you should just continue see what happens in week if they don't show siqns of recovery then it might be best to stop but i woulnd't stop just yet then you wasted all your money and efford what you done so far! stay strong

ps are you sure he didn't give too much nutes?

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY

Hey Gärtnerfreund
I have to calm down not doing this. Tomorrow i will face him.

I have no clue what happened exactly, but he dont added feed to the water i had for him...no way he could have done that.

I decided to give it a try. I bought some horsetail and a new water diffusor.

I will give them CalMag (Ca, Mg, Iron, Manganese, Boron) and the Horsetail as a foliar spray for the next days and some organic feed with molasses and such. I have to remove them from the closet to give it a good cleaning and take all drivers and power supplies outta there anyways.

Thanks for your backup. Got to hurry a bit. 6,5 hours till lights out.

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

I hope they turn around for you and make beautiful nice Kohl's and recover good if not brother you can always drop some new beans and got a new cycle going through

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Colas

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Hey Seymore! I think they will make it fine. No need to waste energy on fear or guilt, that won't make them happy again. Only you can, but in order to do that you should make yourself happy. I mean they look pretty good just add some water and nutes! You can do it. I'm looking forward new update! :cheer: :love: :Namaste:

Done! BAM
atomicly High and relaxed after a long days work

Update Time

I had the plants in the bathroom for the last 4-5 hours. I bought a pretty good spray bottle with a ultrafine nozzle, ducting tape, 3G 1mm Wire and some other useful stuff this afternoon.

What have i done?

I finally removed the LED drivers and power supplies from the cabinet.

3 bricks with a surface temperature of an average 48C hanging 50cm above the plants to be precise. Lets see what happens to the environment.

I fed them with 2ml por litra Sensi CALMAG Xtra with Nitrogen, Kelp and Micro nutrients, 4-0-0. Pretty awesome i had something for foliar feeds with kelp in my stash. I added 4ml/l horsetail extract (0,6% K2O, 0,5% MgO, 17% dry Horsetail, unknown ammount Silica)

I gave them a good shower with that stuff in the bathtub before i cleaned and desinfected the surface of the growarea and started resoldering all the wires from the outside of the tent to the lights and finally put everything back together.

After the machinery started doing its thing again i changed the wattage of the lights to a level i could see the plants good enough but it wont fry em still a lil wet here and there

So i pulled every single plant on its own into the spotlight to give them a final defoliation.

Harsh times i can tell you guys.

It took me good over 2 hours to get by them 5 bushy fucks. I tried to remove every single leaf with some mayor deficiecy, dried or whiltet fingertips, red mites, Wait a minute.... Red mites?

Yes i had exactly ONE leaf i saw white spots on it... Remember i must've had humidity round 30 for at least 2 full light cycles before i arrived. So yeah, Ive seen my first red mite under a leaf and i squeezed it with pleasure within seconds. Fuck off mate. Darn i wish i've had let it alive to get a 800x picture for us.

I ve checked almost every leaf today and only saw ONE and no eggs.

Now the humidity is and will stay over 60 for some days so i there is no chance for any infestation after all this treatment today.

Where was i...harsh defoliation. Yup. I chopped of a huge amount of leaves today, they are stunted and beat up anyway, i dont want them to waste ANY energy on whilted infectious crap so i removed the stuff to the left. What you see is all the foliage they have lost within 9 days. Try to imagine the size in green happy leaves.

420-magazine-mobile1362172197.jpg

After this treatment i shut down the 4000K COBs and was running at only 60W from the 3500K COBs till lights out so i can spray the dried leaves again.

Tomorrow i will spray again and slowly increase the intensity of the lights after they dried.

But enough talk for now. I can edit later lol

Here are some pictures for you guys.

Mom
420-magazine-mobile1831563788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1141619545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350518538.jpg
420-magazine-mobile401652848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile900514744.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103306475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1499957660.jpg

Favourite
420-magazine-mobile732572871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1699703933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2028900978.jpg

The Haze Crew
420-magazine-mobile368187113.jpg

420-magazine-mobile277223302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123622112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10448926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901731032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900682776.jpg

The mom is in the center again :)
420-magazine-mobile1000141879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile49057802.jpg

420-magazine-mobile393739581.jpg

Night time
420-magazine-mobile160676559.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1140254034.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the show :)

I wanted to thank all of you that came by in these dark hours and helped me with good tips, hope and love. Nugget out . . .

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

Yes, what a show! They might get stunned some but they will make it up for you! Good job, looks like nothing happened! :thumb: :love: :love:

What's up Nugs, sad to see brother. Hope they recover soon enough they look a bit better since a few hours ago. I know the struggle bro, a bong or two and you can focus on the work then. Pretty sure they will pull through to get a good yield. Have a good one buddy, we all think of you :passitleft: blessings

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x

Dear god of the high yields...have mercy with all of us

Done! BAM
atomicly High and relaxed after a long days work

I hope you enjoyed the show :)

I wanted to thank all of you that came by in these dark hours and helped me with good tips, hope and love. Nugget out . . .

driving by to check out the situation, wow what an update. I think you will be ok. :surf:
Very much work there, time and effort.
Very nice show indeed. :thanks:

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x

driving by to check out the situation, wow what an update. I think you will be ok. :surf:
Very much work there, time and effort.
Very nice show indeed. :thanks:
I can tell you, time!
I hope they will do after this rough week.
Now all i see is budsites budsites budsites. I bet they starting to grow some new leaves and give me some ounces. If i could grab 3 ounces it would be enough to get me to my next harvest easily.

Next grow will be 2x White Widow X Big Bud in the biggest Airpots i can fit in there, with Ollas or other flexible watering options because i want to have the freedom of leaving the house for a while. Thinking about switching to Coco if it works with Ollas. Or one part Coco, one part soil and one part perlite plus the benefitial fungae and other supplements. I will buy EC meter and invest in a new PH meter aswell to be more precise in the future

Good news
Growing in a 0,9m3 closet with the power supplies in there was a bad idea.
I run 300W at the moment and i have much better temps then before. I think i could push the lights to 400W without going over 80F. I should think of CO2 to get the most out of my light during summer. But for now i can push 50W per square foot at 73F 8inches over the canopy and 68F at medium canopy height. Thats pretty good with an ambient temp of 63-64F imho

Heres what i see right now
420-magazine-mobile1018553123.jpg

420-magazine-mobile588911519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile313893272.jpg

New leaf tips started to turn brownish but i dont panic. They will do up for me, we love each other :)

Even better news
I met my mate and he showed me pictures he took right in the middle of my absence. They looked healthy and happy. It was not his fault and he was honest. I am so happy that he was honest to me . maybe they went to overdrive caused by his overwatering and a dry patch afterwards.

So this must have been a problem with me not beeing there opening the test every couple of hours and the rising outside temperatures. I blame me for letting the drivers in there.

I am so relieved and apologised a thousand times for thinking anything bad.

It is a mystery.
Day one 6L water
Day 4 happy plants 15 liters
Day 8 dried out plants

Anyway. I am happy and have learned alot in so many ways.

looking much better already! knew they would survive! you should think about autopots for your next grow i know they cost much but they pay it back with hazzle free grow and you can easily leave and you can never over water the plants!
whats up with white widow x big bud seems to be very popular at the moment for my next grow i'm thinking ghost train haze.

Yeah, Monos Monster 4.0 was WWxBB and Sneakys outdoor plant too.

I want a strong producer with a short flowering period. Breeder says 49 days flowering and 500-650g per m2...and the beans are only 3-4 bucks per piece

Dont want sensitive long flowering sativa doms in the near future.

Another thing:

I had some clones in shot glasses (i know, bad idea) without any care while i was out (another bad thing)

Ripped 4 of them out whilted but one had a tiny root. I wanted to put it in 1L Airpot with 100% perlite i watered PH 5,2 and sat it on a bowl of some more perlite for future bottom feed...well...i managed to rip of the tiny root while putting it in the perlite. Do you think it will start over in this hydro setup? I mean, can i root a clone in 100% perlite when i give it mild rooting solution?

Built a small blue and white veg light with 48W out of some parts i had in my stash.

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 -

it should root again as long the top is fine try clonex rooting gel just dip it in there and then just water till it root again i never bother using any nutes till the roots are ready it might upset the plant. bastard EU banned clonex i heard only availled in UK i guess i have to order from UK now on then

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 -

Yeah, Monos Monster 4.0 was WWxBB and Sneakys outdoor plant too.

I want a strong producer with a short flowering period. Breeder says 49 days flowering and 500-650g per m2...and the beans are only 3-4 bucks per piece

Dont want sensitive long flowering sativa doms in the near future.

i grow more sativa doms since i like to smoke them i like sativa high more but it's always come to people personal preference it's like taste of music or food you can't really argue with that i guess hehe but i tent to choose quality over quantity.

sativas aren't that sensitive just think it like good looking girls they need more attension hehe

Clonex is banned? When happened that?
I give it some time and try to keep the perlite moist.

I like sativas too during the day. But i could use some indica sometimes. White widow was the first weed i ever had and i never seen big bud...just want to grow some strong classics. Maybe i will do a northern lights x big bud next to the ww. :)

And then, with pockets full of weed i can chose an unknown sativa again

Clonex is banned? When happened that?
I give it some time and try to keep the perlite moist.

I like sativas too during the day. But i could use some indica sometimes. White widow was the first weed i ever had and i never seen big bud...just want to grow some strong classics. Maybe i will do a northern lights x big bud next to the ww. :)

And then, with pockets full of weed i can chose an unknown sativa again

Having a pocket full of chronic is definitely a huge benefit of growing your own. Great job with your grow and array. I'm in the middle of building a couple o 4 Vero SE arrays. It's amazing how far the technology has come in just a few years and it makes it so much easier to grow some REALLY great meds...

Hello fellow growers
Today i ordered my Secret Jardin Microtent 40x40x120cm for veg and a simple 150 inline fan. I try to build a small DIY carbon filter as a second ceiling where i also can hang my small DIY Blue/White LED panel.

I'll post a quick sketch soon how it looks like in my brains.... :)

Here it is. 2 possible options.
420-magazine-mobile2020198308.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1351661803.jpg

But i also could buy 2 of these for 20 bucks. Just need to seal it right in front of the rotor.

What would you to. Saving vertical space is important

420-magazine-mobile1118612734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom