Need help asap: Have deficiency

It sounds like on the one that stunted, you introduced stress on the transplant. This does not need to be the case, especially if you wait to transplant until a rootball has formed in the smaller cup and you are able to move it out of the smaller container with the rootball firm and intact. For a stress free transplant, prepare the soil in the new container, and then make a hole in the middle the size and shape of the smaller container, by setting the smaller container or a replica in the new soil and building the soil up around it, creating a smaller cup sized hole in the new soil. Put your myco in the bottom and sides of that hole, and then neatly slip your plant out of the smaller container and just drop it gently in the hole. No roots are disturbed by this and no shock will occur. Instead of stalling out, you should always see a growth spurt immediately upon uppotting, even with autos.

It sounds like on the one that stunted, you introduced stress on the transplant. This does not need to be the case, especially if you wait to transplant until a rootball has formed in the smaller cup and you are able to move it out of the smaller container with the rootball firm and intact. For a stress free transplant, prepare the soil in the new container, and then make a hole in the middle the size and shape of the smaller container, by setting the smaller container or a replica in the new soil and building the soil up around it, creating a smaller cup sized hole in the new soil. Put your myco in the bottom and sides of that hole, and then neatly slip your plant out of the smaller container and just drop it gently in the hole. No roots are disturbed by this and no shock will occur. Instead of stalling out, you should always see a growth spurt immediately upon uppotting, even with autos.
Gotcha. Yeah I planned on doing that. But when I took the airpot off I think I done it too early, or it was too compact so when I took it apart the roots were all spread out and the coco was mainly dust and perlite, not too a lot of husk and strands of coco so it fell apart in my hand. But yeah what you said makes a lot of sense. Only thing is I moving into DWC. Do you have detailed diaries I can go through on somewhere like GD?

@Emilya sorry, 1 more question. I know it's still early but have you any tips other than increasing the P-K on how to make dense or denser buds if possible as they look a little larfy, thanks. Talking about the CBD organic. Oh and I want to pull down the tops of the zkittlez, not to the point of HST but just enough to put a bend on them exposing the long cola to the light, that will help, right? Sorry, it's Just while I have your attention, make hay while the sun shines and all that, sry, these are numb questions I know. Just want an experts thoughts, would be great thanks. And see the browning of the stems is that normal or heat stress cause fan leafs lower down that are older have greener stems, so that would be caused by light right? I'm only using a sf-1000

Gotcha. Yeah I planned on doing that. But when I took the airpot off I think I done it too early, or it was too compact so when I took it apart the roots were all spread out and the coco was mainly dust and perlite, not too a lot of husk and strands of coco so it fell apart in my hand. But yeah what you said makes a lot of sense. Only thing is I moving into DWC. Do you have detailed diaries I can go through on somewhere like GD?
This definitely explains the stunting. Low stress transplanting is the way to go, with any plants, not just autos. I don't do DWC so you will have to go to someone else for details about that method. i also don't use coco.
@Emilya sorry, 1 more question. I know it's still early but have you any tips other than increasing the P-K on how to make dense or denser buds if possible as they look a little larfy, thanks. Talking about the CBD organic. Oh and I want to pull down the tops of the zkittlez, not to the point of HST but just enough to put a bend on them exposing the long cola to the light, that will help, right? Sorry, it's Just while I have your attention, make hay while the sun shines and all that, sry, these are numb questions I know. Just want an experts thoughts, would be great thanks. And see the browning of the stems is that normal or heat stress cause fan leafs lower down that are older have greener stems, so that would be caused by light right? I'm only using a sf-1000
Your buds appear to have been in flower for maybe 5 weeks. They still have at least 3 weeks to go according to the buds. Of course they are larfy right now, because it is only in the last 2 weeks that the buds really begin to take on some good weight as they start to mature. Be patient... your buds look fine for where they are at. Don't stress about the color of your stems... different varieties do different things and oftentimes the coloration is how the plant uses light to move the stems around. It certainly is not something to stress about... wait till symptoms start hitting your leaves and only then, hit the panic button. Feel free to bend your branches to the horizontal... it is done all the time, look up supercropping.

This definitely explains the stunting. Low stress transplanting is the way to go, with any plants, not just autos. I don't do DWC so you will have to go to someone else for details about that method. i also don't use coco.

Your buds appear to have been in flower for maybe 5 weeks. They still have at least 3 weeks to go according to the buds. Of course they are larfy right now, because it is only in the last 2 weeks that the buds really begin to take on some good weight as they start to mature. Be patient... your buds look fine for where they are at. Don't stress about the color of your stems... different varieties do different things and oftentimes the coloration is how the plant uses light to move the stems around. It certainly is not something to stress about... wait till symptoms start hitting your leaves and only then, hit the panic button. Feel free to bend your branches to the horizontal... it is done all the time, look up supercropping.
Yeah, I'm not panicking I just needed your thoughts. As all this is new to me and there's only so much I can learn from reading, and literally anything you learn online if u look hard enough you'll find something that contradicts what you've just been thought and based your whole grow around lol. Yeah I've seen supercropping, I don't need to do it, as height isn't really an issue it's Just I'm tired of having to move plants up to put them in the range of my light.

Ah okay, I'm gonna stick to organic growing too as I've just ordered the entire green buzz liquids line and have 30l of biobizz light mix soil. So, I am going into organics for quality. I just want to get some decent weight in the jars and then I'll mess around and fine tune some dank organic bud. So, will be dropping by soon. Thanks for all the help been a real insight to what was/is going wrong as I was trying to find out why I'm getting this with everything they are on. Thanks again, happy growing.

As previously stated your plants are displaying a phosphorous and potassium deficiency. You have not done anything incorrect that has caused the issues. The fault is the soil mixture, this super soil which many people attempt to blend together commonly runs out of nutrients in late vegetative growth to early flower and then the plants display the same deficiencies. With this soil and soil component blend the majority of people are not able to get functional supplying large amounts of nutrients to meet quickly growing and flowering cannabis plants requirements. SubCool is credited with being the first cannabis grower who successfully blended a soil component mixture together which can supply a cannabis plants nutrient requirements to harvest. The one component which can not be purchased is the time required for the dormant bacteria, fungus and microorganisms to build colonies to critical levels and efficiently convert large amounts of major elements in simple easily usable forms to supply rapidly growing cannabis plants. SubCool In his explanation of how he created this component mixture and successfully explains the long multi year process required to reach critical organism populations which are capable of breaking down complex bonds and resupplying nutrient quickly when short term stores have been emptied. I would compare this process similar to a slow fermentation culture. You may search the forums for super soil or soil and see it is quite common late in vegetative growth or early flower any quickly thrown together mixture microbial, fungal colony ability begins fading at this timeline and the grower begins re adding additional nutrients to complete harvest. It is quite certain there are plenty of components present in the soils mixture which are not converting to immediately available forms of nutrients to supply the cannabis plants requirements. Many of the same quickly thrown together soil and soil component mixtures would not be capable of meeting the nutrient requirements for tomato plants.

As previously stated your plants are displaying a phosphorous and potassium deficiency. You have not done anything incorrect that has caused the issues. The fault is the soil mixture, this super soil which many people attempt to blend together commonly runs out of nutrients in late vegetative growth to early flower and then the plants display the same deficiencies. With this soil and soil component blend the majority of people are not able to get functional supplying large amounts of nutrients to meet quickly growing and flowering cannabis plants requirements. SubCool is credited with being the first cannabis grower who successfully blended a soil component mixture together which can supply a cannabis plants nutrient requirements to harvest. The one component which can not be purchased is the time required for the dormant bacteria, fungus and microorganisms to build colonies to critical levels and efficiently convert large amounts of major elements in simple easily usable forms to supply rapidly growing cannabis plants. SubCool In his explanation of how he created this component mixture and successfully explains the long multi year process required to reach critical organism populations which are capable of breaking down complex bonds and resupplying nutrient quickly when short term stores have been emptied. I would compare this process similar to a slow fermentation culture. You may search the forums for super soil or soil and see it is quite common late in vegetative growth or early flower any quickly thrown together mixture microbial, fungal colony ability begins fading at this timeline and the grower begins re adding additional nutrients to complete harvest. It is quite certain there are plenty of components present in the soils mixture which are not converting to immediately available forms of nutrients to supply the cannabis plants requirements. Many of the same quickly thrown together soil and soil component mixtures would not be capable of meeting the nutrient requirements for tomato plants.
100% agree... there is no substitute for time when it comes to "cooking" the soil and Subcool's recipe and the one he modified right before his death, are hands down the very best supersoil recipes out there.

I am not sure if you conversed with SubCool over the subject of the super soil recipe and aging process he used. When I was a child I spoke with my father many times concerning soil and soil quality as many provinces in Canada are agrarian based economy's my father had actively consulted with respected traditional farmers over this subject over soil and reconditioning soil back into healthy earth or active soil able to sustain crops without the use of chemical fertilizers. The government of Canada has extensive research and time proven methods which can successfully recondition damaged soil over time. Since the time of the American farm collapse and dust bowl which created the great depression and global recession a great many people have attempted to hasten this soil reconditioning process only failing. It can be done successfully, most people in the farm communities can not rationalize why the expense, time process and maintenance required to fully recondition cannot be accomplished faster.

Back
Top Bottom