Nerdy's Penniless, Unknown Strain, Micro Grow

Not sure on how the 12/12 works Nerd, but you seem to have Magnesium deficiency. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but at Walmart, you can buy a product called Dolomite. It is used to raise Calcium and Magnesium levels in your plants. Not sure on dosage, but a pinch between my fingers and then dissolved in my feeding water is how I addressed mine. Most guys/gals on here use Cal Mag but on a budget, Dolomite does the same thing. They're looking Way better, now watch them go!

For comparison sake, here's one of mine at 14 days
420-magazine-mobile1930699259.jpg

Guy.. I believe I add too much nutes and it built up in the soil for this yellowish seedling. Because I had a thin layer of white resudue on the old pot of this plant. I believe you folks says it is some kind of salt and may be I need to wash my soil.

It will be much more easier to check every plant specifically when they have their own pot. I will post their progress soon..

Everyone looks super happy and healthy, congratulations on not doing any damage to them.... Enjoy!

This is from 3rd week...

5 of my seedlings looks like growing fine however 3 of them are suffering a bit. Maybe they are not very happy about transplanting.
Also upper 2, left and right ones also looks like other strain since they look more dark green colour and texture, lets see.

On the otherhand if you notice I am having whithening on top of the soil. So I decided to give them a bath and drain some water but it was tap water and I hope this one also not a bad idea.

20170520_211157.jpg

4 of the seedlings terminated because of slow growth and lack of space.

Remaining 4 transplanted into 5lt cups. On week 7, light cycle changed to 12/12. Slowly increasing the nutes but not sure if they work or not.

They seem happy enough but my girls do not grow big and thick as much as I expected, I donno what I am doing wrong ?

Photos from week 9.
Grow room looks a little tight for these 4 but I could not kill my babies :)

20170628_144147.jpg

20170628_144241.jpg
20170628_144206.jpg

One of my babies looks like a hermaphrodite I am not sure but these looks like polen sacks to me. This one has also pistils on main cola however other little colas looks like below. I donno what to do with it ?

20170628_144251.jpg

20170628_144228.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom