Never been better, weee!

Bstreet

420 Member
Howdy All!
Vancouver Island, retired and swimming in dispenseries lol, so many treats so little time .
Year before last somebody dumpted 2 plans out front of the house so I rescued them to the back yard, learned how to clone and overwintered a couple more indoors and had a second harvest last year, always had a brown thumb but not so much with this.(oops)
I really like CBD products and hybrid flower, my grow outs were way over the top for me strength wise so this year im growing hemp and want to explore growing a more suitable blend for myself.
Planning a grow box setup for the garage so research underway, thanks and hope to talk to you soon. Steve

@Bstreet

I second your sentiments on the strength of cannabis. The more I...mature... ;) ...I am not enjoying the belligerence of a totally psychotic, sativa induced "trip" I have to deal with for hours. My interest is along the CBD and perhaps Hemp in the future.

Indicas are too lethargy inducing for my liking.

For me it depends on the time of day, In the morning early afternoon I like a good get me going buzz. At night I want to chill and just drift off. I suffer from a lot of back pain and it takes that kick in the morning to get me up and doing what needs done. By the end of the day I'm so sore I just want to be pain free and veg. I would Love to find one strain that does both, However, I know that is just a, pun intended, pipe dream. LOL Once I get my grow space like I want it I will be growing to find those two strains that work best for me.

Welcome aboard @Bstreet

So, no images of a previous grow, bummer.

Will you be starting a grow journal for your current grow? If so here's the link.

Also, if you are lurking around the forum checkout our contest to win free grow stuff. Link below.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Howdy All!
Vancouver Island, retired and swimming in dispenseries lol, so many treats so little time .
Year before last somebody dumpted 2 plans out front of the house so I rescued them to the back yard, learned how to clone and overwintered a couple more indoors and had a second harvest last year, always had a brown thumb but not so much with this.(oops)
I really like CBD products and hybrid flower, my grow outs were way over the top for me strength wise so this year im growing hemp and want to explore growing a more suitable blend for myself.
Planning a grow box setup for the garage so research underway, thanks and hope to talk to you soon. Steve
Hey Steve welcome to 420magazine.
What do you do with your hemp?
We have great sponsors if you need equipment.
Happy growing friend.
Bill

For me it depends on the time of day, In the morning early afternoon I like a good get me going buzz. At night I want to chill and just drift off. I suffer from a lot of back pain and it takes that kick in the morning to get me up and doing what needs done. By the end of the day I'm so sore I just want to be pain free and veg. I would Love to find one strain that does both, However, I know that is just a, pun intended, pipe dream. LOL Once I get my grow space like I want it I will be growing to find those two strains that work best for me.
Morda lol, welcome to the old farts club, ive found having several strains throughout the day works well, its a quest for fire deal

Welcome aboard @Bstreet

So, no images of a previous grow, bummer.

Will you be starting a grow journal for your current grow? If so here's the link.

Also, if you are lurking around the forum checkout our contest to win free grow stuff. Link below.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Tokin Roll, thank you.
Id really have to look for pics, maybe, if so they will go up.
got a bit busy this summer so just sprouted 2 seeds, 1 for the yard and 1 indoor try for some pics today, thanks for the links!

Morda lol, welcome to the old farts club, ive found having several strains throughout the day works well, its a quest for fire deal
I wore out my first Old Fart Club card and still waiting for the new one in the mail. :rofl: The best part of all this is experimenting.

Back
Top Bottom