New Beginner Hydroponic Cool Cab Grow 2008

Hello, guys,
Well done for those gorgeous plants!
I was wondering how you were changing the water from the reservoir, do you have to ampty it to cahnge the nutes?
whating for your answer ^^
have a good smoke ;p

Hello, guys,
I was wondering how you were changing the water from the reservoir, do you have to ampty it to cahnge the nutes?
have a good smoke ;p

Hello, guys,
have a good smoke ;p

Hey Buds, we check ppm's and add nutes every couple of days along with ph and add water as needed. We change the entire reservoir every 2 weeks.
:roorrip::cheer::cheer::rollit::peace:

oh ok, so how do you procede to ampty the reservoir every 2 weeks? do you have a draining system or do you have to remove it? i guess that if you have to take it off totally it could be armful for the roots init?
Thanks anyway, hope you all doing well ;)

The reservoir gets completely emptied, there have been several suggestions throughout this grow but we, I mean DJB my hubby uses a shop vac. Emptying the reservior and re-filling doesn't harm the roots. There are several places you can look to find descriptions of hydroponic systems and methods used to grow soilless. Alientic and Rock1 also used the Cool Cab, Floridabud and MsFox have hydro grows here but on of my favorites is Flyfishinrock.

Back
Top Bottom