New Beginner Hydroponic Cool Cab Grow 2008

Looks like another week or two.. Keep an eye on size changes. When they are getting close they will put on noticable weight gain ( usually 7-10 days before). When they start going amber you will notice it through your loupe. 55-60 days is usually when I start really looking for changes. You guys have done a great job... Be patient, the extra week or so is worth it... :peace:

Alomst there and could be considered there. BeIrie has it by patience in the remaining days, a little anticipation, I like some strains going way into amber as the knock down effects is what I prefer sometimes. I am hyper enough. But letting it go a little to the amber tone reminds me of the first time I laid eyes and tastes into the Santa Marta Red Columbian, 1973. You guys have done a great job in taking it to where your at.
We appreciate your sharing the journey along the way thus far. I always tend to cut a few nuggies during the last 2 weeks to sample and experiment with the changing effects of the Trichrome strutures that do have different qualities and effects at various stages in scenescense.

The trichomes are turning cloudy like little sugar crystals all over everywhere, we are at day 54 in flower and 74 total...we haven't really decided on the curing process yet..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...I think Wednesday will be the day...here are some more pictures for you guys...

100_1444a.jpg

100_1446a.jpg

This is the indica/sativa free seeds...it looks totally different from the Tatanka

100_1452a.jpg

100_1461a.jpg

100_1463a.jpg

This is the other indica/sativa mix
100_1464a.jpg

100_1466a.jpg

100_1468a.jpg

A couple of closeups
100_1478a.jpg

100_1479a.jpg

Nice guys! They are definitely ready whenever you prefer, more indica or more sativa smoke. In terms of drying and curing i'd hang dry in a dark room till stems snap then jar 'em up in mason jars or any other sealed glass jar. (i would make sure to sterilize the jars before you put bud in them to prevent mold/disease) And just open them once a day for a minute or two to let that bit of moisture left in the nug out. The longer the cure the better the smoke. Again great job guys your gunna love that stuff! I know i do just looking at them! And don't forget to make some hashish or bud butter out of your trimmings. Don't let them go to waste!

IMHO, I think you need to wait a little bit longer. If you have to, take a few testers from the bottom to hold you over. Atleast wait until the weekend, then you can see what the amber status is.

Be Irie.... don't be mad, but tonight after sampling a small lower bud picked on Sunday, DJB and I decided it was time to take two of the Tatankas and leave the other three plants until either Saturday or Sunday...What a spacey buzzzz!
The description of the high for the White Buffalo Tatanka THC 20% and it was more of a Spiritual High...Right on the money...and it wasn't as harsh as I thought it would be. Check it out...I'm kinda struggling through this post so that I can enjoy this high with all of you guys and gals that helped us make it possible
buds_bills_and_blue_light.jpg

buds_blue_light.jpg

buds_bills_and_blue_light-5.jpg

buds_bills_and_blue_light-4.jpg

buds_bills_and_blue_light-3.jpg

buds_bills_and_blue_light-2.jpg

buds_bills_and_blue_light-1.jpg

I Did it I Did it...man oh man...fingers aren't doing what they are told enjoy

No worries, at least you left a few. This way you can see the difference when you wait longer. You two did an excellent job. Props to you both... It's always nice when a tester is kick ass, just lets you know how good that puppy will be when she is cured.... Nice job you guys... Give the other two a chance to show their full potential.. :peace:

Great job guys, welcome DJB! You guys gunna have another grow starting soon?

Oh, good to know man! Can't wait to watch these ladies bloom. I'm sure it'll be even better than last round.

Thanks so much for all the info, I just started with my cool cab and I was wondering how much weight was grown on the 5 females you grew.

Back
Top Bottom