The Den of Secrets Hydro Grow 3rd Go Round

Dweeden!
Very fine looking plants man,
I think you are right about the need for longer flowering. Your lucious looking ladies may try to fool you with the pretty orange hairs... When I see those I know it wont be long.. but sometimes its more than I expected. DO you have one of those scope thingys from radioshack? I love my little sticky one..haha.. Being very vision-compromised, I found a beautiful "other world" inside that little lens.. That little tool will be your best friend in deciding when its time...
I love the smell of maturing weed in the flower room... nice....
You have the thumb I think!

Oh Yeah, I had a rabbit that ate all my african violets once and I'll be they dont taste as good as your crop.. my bro had a cat that ate the easter bunnies too.. super cat!!!

Star Duster we built a reservoir that was wider but it was only 6" deep, there just wasn't enough room in the reservoir and it also let the temp rise quicker

Fly thank you very much...

pan4 the power skunk is an animal...she just keeps sprouting up new buds everywhere

l8tnightskunk the californian or Zena as i named her, has 6 beautiful full sticky buds and they smell great.

fineas DJB has the thumb and I have the picture finger.

pitviper thanks

no pics tonight partook in DJB favorite past time...sorry

Its sticky time...

100_2451a.jpg

100_2452a.jpg

100_2453a.jpg

100_2454a.jpg

100_2455a.jpg

100_2456a.jpg

100_2464a.jpg

100_2465a.jpg

100_2466a.jpg

100_2467a.jpg

100_2475a.jpg

100_2479a.jpg

100_2480a.jpg

100_2481a.jpg

100_2482a.jpg

100_2483a.jpg

100_2487a.jpg

Dont you just love snowflake ladies?
That branch you tied down is growing great. Love the view where you can see each bud joint is growing full and fat and not crowding the stem too much..... Yet.
The rest of the darlings look awsome!
Love em!
o<

:grinjoint:Thanks Dweeden That Sativa is a real Beasty Girl !! That is the biggest fan leaf I have ever seen in my life :rollit: Great grow guy's you should be very proud :cheer:

Looks so good man I was tempted to get a cabin that size but instead went with the half size. After seeing your grow I wish I would have gotten the bigger one lol.

Thanks everyone for the positive words. We are at day 54 flowering I think nutes at 1500 cha ching, FF grow big and FF tiger bloom FF big bloom. The power skunk is insane check it out look at the back side of the light too. The buds are all tangled together and its crazy.

100_2534a.jpg

100_2535a.jpg

100_2549a.jpg

100_2547a.jpg

PURE GOLD DEAD CENTER

100_2536a.jpg

100_2537a.jpg

CALIFORNIAN SKUNK "ZENA" MY FAV

100_2539a.jpg

100_2540a.jpg

100_2541a.jpg

RED DIESEL

100_2546a.jpg

Dweeden!
Your ladies are very nice... How long do they take for maturity.. I'll bet they have alot more to give you.. There is some bizarre growth in there that one stalk looks like a lettuce going to flower... Never seen a MJ plant do that.. Your buds are frosty and looking like diamond "shine on you crazy diamond! DO you have to corral them after photo? come on ladies back in the box now!!!
great job!

l8night the buds smell amazing, the californian is really sweet and fruity. The power skunk and one of the mix plants also smell sweet with a hint of skunk, but the diesel has a pungent skunky smell.

The plants have a flowering stage from 55-65 days to 10 weeks none of the plants are ready as of today.

We are probably going to start the flush next wednesday.

Mellowman, the girls are drinking a gallon a day..

pan and fineas, the power skunk is crazy, she just doesn't wanna stop growing, we have chopped her, burnt her, tied her down and she just keeps growin and very few brown hairs..

Back
Top Bottom