New Beginner Hydroponic Cool Cab Grow 2008

Day 64 from seed to big luscious buds.
FF nutes GB, TB, BB and Cha-ching ppm's 1680 (ish)
ph about 6.0
2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide per gallon
Co2 boost
temp 82-85 with light on
temp 68-75 with it off

here we go...

100_1316b.jpg

100_1317a.jpg

100_1318a.jpg

100_1320a.jpg

100_1321a.jpg

100_1322a.jpg

100_1324a.jpg

100_1325a.jpg

100_1334a.jpg

:amen::amen:

Thanks Rock, Pan4Gold....we are getting excited....

Spacecase...hummm the new models?? I'm not sure what you mean about new models...All CC's currently in the journal are new....Yes they bumped their heads on the light leakage problem....Thankfully DJB has a good grasp on basic needs of mj plants. Although all the "fixes" we have made were somewhat easy...as said a few times, should not have been necessary with what is being called a "turn-key" system. I'm not going to bash the CC, it looks like the ladies are really cranking in the environment. I know that many have asked the CC gang if we would recommend purchasing this system and all I can personally says is, I don't know enough about other systems to say one is better than the other....Would we pick the same on again based on the same information ...probably..based on price and convience.

Thanks for the feedback Dweeden420 Could you have used more growing room height wise ? Also, Would you rather have 5 inches more depth or 5 inches more width in the growing space if you had a choice ?

SpaceCase

Before you buy anything...check this one out.....FYI, there is about 6" on either side of the reservoir thats empty space with the CC...the supercloset looks cool

Hydroponic cabinets and hydroponic systems from Supercloset

ummmm........YUUMMMM!!!! They look so juicy and bursting with hairs. Very dense looking! how do they feel?...and smell?

Have you checked with a scope yet? How much longer do you think?

fly, really, really excited

mistakeith1: they are rock hard sticky buds that smell.....pungently sweet with a familiar skunky smell and a hint of hemlock ( I just read the description to DJB and he said "that's it")

Thanks SpaceCase

Dr. 215 we bought some crap 60x - 100x magnifying thing and it sucks...So I ordered a 30x loupe yesterday. hopely the girls will wait for it to come in...we think about a week or so more. We are going to start flush tomorrow night...any suggestions all..

Question...If three of the plants are ready after the flush, can we leave the others and run nutes again or just the plain water???

High everyone....15 below zero outside....a balmy 84 inside a magic cabinet..
2 days into flush...2 blue lights a little bong hit...I am a one hit wonder....a great camera some pretzels and chocolate...30x loupe and there you have it...Trichomes still clear...smell, amazing...oozy goozy sticky buds...see

100_1402a.jpg

100_1390a.jpg

100_1392a.jpg

100_1405a.jpg

100_1406a.jpg

100_1407a.jpg

100_1411a.jpg

YEAH YEAH! Still 100% clear? Seems like they should be starting to amber up. What day are we at now? I forgot... They look awesome guys great job!

Hey Doc we are at 71 days 51 of them in flowering...We are new at the trichome thing so any help will be greatly appreciated.. Again:

We are growing the White Buffalo Tatanka and some free seeds that are indica/sativa mix from the amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. I haven't measured them since we started tying them down. Sorry. They have been flushing since Wednesday and I think their trichomes still look clear...but maybe you guys could let me know check it out....

000_0099a.jpg

000_0103a.jpg

100_1422_00.JPG

100_1429a.jpg

I cant tell from the pics but heres an easy way to tell. Just get the loupe as close as possible and you should be able to see the glands head, if its clear its not ready, cloudy will give you a sativa head high and mostly amber or starting to redden or die will give you more indica effects. Again i cant tell from the pics but you just gotta get really really close and check the head of the triches. Good luck they look very nice.

Back
Top Bottom