New Beginner Hydroponic Cool Cab Grow 2008

You are doing amazing guys! Your hard work is definitely gunna pay off!

DJB took 4 clones from the tatanka ladies last night see:

100_1166a.jpg

100_1167c.jpg

100_1170a.jpg

These are just some more pictures of the ladies, its fun to take pictures of them and share with you, they change everyday........ I think we may have had a pH issue on our last water change, so some of the leaves are a little sad....hopefully we have it under control now....
100_1176a.jpg

100_1177b.jpg

100_1181a.jpg

100_1179a.jpg

100_1182a.jpg

100_1183a.jpg

Great job!! I got my cool cab, what temp should the water be? i too am having temp problems, how hot is too hot for the cab? Thanks for your help.

mediciney? like what kind. If you mean it smells really strong of fresh growing MJ, then yeah its only gunna get more intense. but i think you mean something else...

Well I got mine in 5 days with 10% off plus double nutes and a free T-shirt.

rsz_Picture_065.jpg

rsz_1Picture_066.jpg

I washed the dirt off the roots and put them in my cab, the seeds are just some seeds from good weed. after i kill these I have 10 fem WW for the next grow. :yummy:

:roorrip:

What temp should the water be? and if i nute burn them should i empty water and add new or just stop adding nutes and add just water when needed? Thanks for your help

empty it, give them a flush with plain water ph'd to 6; maybe for a day, then give them around 50% the strength that burned them. You may see def from this , if you do add a little more ferts to the res, maybe another 10%. Its totally a trial and error thing at first till you get used to the system, ferts and your plants. Water temp I dont feel is that important unless its warm, 70 or more. anything in the 60's is good for me, I know others feel differently.

empty it, give them a flush with plain water ph'd to 6; maybe for a day, then give them around 50% the strength that burned them. You may see def from this , if you do add a little more ferts to the res, maybe another 10%. Its totally a trial and error thing at first till you get used to the system, ferts and your plants. Water temp I dont feel is that important unless its warm, 70 or more. anything in the 60's is good for me, I know others feel differently.

Thanks Fly, I wasn't sure how to answer, we really haven't worried about the water temp, and as far as the nutes go..we pretty much follow the FF guide

Hi everyone, we are 1 day short of 4 weeks flowering....all seems to be going "ok" one of the plants has developed many yellowing leaves and little crispies on the tips...I looked at different pictures of deficiencies and I think it could be a nitrogen deficiency...is that going to be a problem this far into flowering?

100_1229a.jpg

100_1231a.jpg

100_1230a.jpg

100_1238a.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all of the help so far....it's greatly appreciated

Looking good dweeder, you have a nice little garden going on there.. Not sure about hydro but us dirtbaggers will give them a blast of N in the 4th or 5th week of 12/12.. You two are doing a fine job... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom