New Blueberry Kush Grow, Minimal Experience Ever Smoking!

ok then check it out, as I have been very busy tonight. To bad I had a lot of work to do.
DSC_000127.JPG

This was Pre chop of course
DSC_000325.JPG

And Post chop
DSC_000523.JPG

Trying this as per MC's idea to try my hand at curing!!!
DSC_000817.JPG

Roots a plenty, for those hydro people out there
DSC_001015.JPG

New space for Sleeping Beauty and she loves it.
DSC_001116.JPG

This to keep her alive while I am away a week at a time/ I hope
DSC_001215.JPG

Instructions say up to four weeks, just need a week, hope it works
DSC_001319.JPG

And I get a new coning area out of the deal, lol

Hope you enjoy and smoke some for me, as I am a little shy tonight on the amount of inventory
:peacetwo:

Ok so I quickly realized that the EEzy Grow above was not enough to get the job done for one week away so today I went shopping to keep my new mom alive on her own for a week.
DSC_000230.JPG

1/8" holes in feeding ring that I made
DSC_000423.JPG

Feeding ring installed in a 10" pot
DSC_000619.JPG

New warming blanket I purchased for my clones
DSC_000719.JPG

This picture is to show that ty-wraps are a persons best friend, I put them on every connection from hose to fitting, when you are gone for some time you can't be to sure..
DSC_000818.JPG

New setup, back to the 5 gallon bucket of nutes, feeds Sleeping beauty once a day for 5 minutes, don't know what else to do?
To the left of that is a cloning area that currently has 4 tops trying to get going in there.
DSC_000917.JPG

Rockwool in 6.2 ph water @ 197 ppm tap water
DSC_001117.JPG

Humidity for the clones closing in on 90 percent @ 80 F thanks to the heater
DSC_001216.JPG

Poor Sleeping beauty, been through a tone lately, bloom back to feg lighting and topping in 2 days, she is very wilted and soggy, I hope she has what it takes to get through these next few days.
Any comments on tonights work is greatly appreciated
:lot-o-toke: to finish the night

Yeh Roseman, it's true what say , labour of love. One thing I am finding is that you are forever growing and changing with your plants. you have to be in my opinion open to change and unpredictability. When things go a little or alot different than planned you need to be able to adapt and change quickly and openly.
Just my thought for the day, :peace:

OK there everyone, been busy with work and trying to stay on top of everyday things, vacation , work all that stuff.
Here are some resent pictures of Daisy and what I have been up to recently.
Let me tell you she had a few moments in time that I figured she was a gonner, really wilted from lack of water and stuff. The dirt grow is hard as hell when your not around to maintain it all the time. Regardless, here she is.....
DSC_001016.JPG

DSC_000819.JPG

DSC_000720.JPG

DSC_000620.JPG

DSC_000424.JPG
DSC_000327.JPG
DSC_000231.JPG

DSC_000818.JPG
DSC_000620.JPG

Here is a quick update from my last post like 6 weeks ago, not alot to be proud of, very slow progress, but on the good side of things, I got I think at least to clones from her that are going to work out finally. It took me many attempts to get that figured out let me tell you. The heat I find needs to be 90 bang on and the RH at least 80 to get things started. It can be tricky to get that right.

Yo Jim, this is still the mom I had from original. Shes looking ok , but I did manage to get a couple clones from her. Pretty sweet that it worked out ok.
How have you been buddy, your plants are coming along awesome as well.

Ok just got back from a three week gongshow, but here is the lady,
DSC_000428.JPG
DSC_000331.JPG
DSC_000234.JPG
DSC_000131.JPG

Pretty happy she looks so good, considering that I was gone so long.
I have decided that I am flushing her starting today, about half the trics are cloudy, and I need the space for the up and growers.
I also had to install a carbon filter today, STINKY<STINKY STINKY...........
Have a look..
DSC_000919.JPG

It was with fan about 100 bucks, not bad I thought.
Anyways, I always welcome any thoughts or help
Peace

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom