New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

Well i cant wait to see how she turns out..
Yes thats what im doin to my single cks pkf going to be monster(hht) cropping it to Yield close to a pound if i do it right. Im liking it man :thumb:

20160321_164626.jpg
20160321_164904.jpg
20160321_164802.jpg
20160321_163125.jpg
Had some free time so thought id talk about my feeding schedule i use.and foiler feeding which im a big fan of.
So i use fox farms so thats what ill be showing..theres a million charts and graphs out there.i found some i use and follow which someone can actually understand..the fox farm chart i follow to a tee except for the big bloom i use 1 tsp instead of there tablespoon suggestion.reason is i foiler feed with the big bloom in between waterings at night.
The other chart i find very helpful..tell exactly what to do for deficancy problems..
Now i clear up lots of problems spraying the leaves and you get fast results..think about it..the foiler doesnt have to travel up through the whole root system..and say your having some ph issues..roots wont take up nothing.ur locked up and growth has slowed down..i can spray the girls with my grow big and keep getting them there nutes till i get the problem fixed..works for most nutes...cal-mag..epsom salt.tiger bloom..big bloom.pest control..most Bottles have instructions on the back..dont count it out it DOES really work..try it youll like it once you learn to use it as another growing too..
KEEP IT GREEN !!!

+ reps for this journal, oldschool. This is perfect for new and somewhat new growers and has some cool things for people who have been around too. That transplant trick with coffee cans? Genius. Keep up the amazing work.

20160321_161939.jpg
20160321_163642.jpg
Thanks spiderman..got to mention one more thing before things get to far along...thought id make some crop king seeds canibutter at the end of the grow..dont want to waste those beautiful leaves...so if you want to make some save ur leaves till the end dont matter what color they are..green..yellow..brown.spotted...put them in a jar..put a humidity guage in there..leave open a few hours everyday till you get about 60 % humidy..close it up..just like curing buds just leaves instead...makes great butter..just right..not so strong that when u eat a whole brownie you trip...so savem..makes a great gift to..grandma can make ur favorite cookies for ya...LOL
ok ill shut up now...

Hmmm let me think..i could make a bee trap..hang the can from pull tab with the clips put soapy water in the beer can put the sugary gum in the can..bees go in they dont come out..LOL..
Old Shool 64...

Any relation at all to MacGyver?
what can you do with 3 paper clips, a stick of gum and an empty beer can?

So many tricks up your sleeve! Awesome!:Namaste:

Great set-up, organized like mine. I'm currently using hps in a 5x5. My last grow was purple kush, I also use fox farm (dirty dozen kit). The purple is real sensitive to nuts I never got it dialed in . The green Crack is the opposite. Thanks for the forum really informative, I'm still scared to take pics with my phone to show my set up. How do you feel about the led lighting, thinking of switching, have another gorilla 5x5

20160321_211107.jpg
20160321_211146.jpg
20160321_205917.jpg
20160321_205648.jpg
20160321_210131.jpg
Hey buckshot...i love the led lights. Started with one now have 3..black dog is a good light..of course i like the mars hydro..the 1200 is $436 i believe..2 yr warranty .the price and quality is right..find smokesara on here..shes a rep for mars hydro she will get you a good price..trust me if i thought they were shit i wouldnt own 3...ive seen guys pull 5 oz a plant with them..plus no freakin heat..gets hot turn up ur fan a bit..no bulbs to replace.its a win win with leds..beats this light i have from 1990..still works but its a beast..no i got all nice big tight buds with my led..go for one.youll love it..plus your electric will be cut in half..
thanks for checkin out my journal
Great set up, I got another gorilla 5x5 sitting empty, thought of going led, how do you like yours, I was thinking black dog 1000

Thanks..just read through ur journal...looks like your having fun there..keep it green!!!will have updates soon..
Cant wait to see some pics of these ladies and how theyre doing :thumb:

Thanks..just read through ur journal...looks like your having fun there..keep it green!!!will have updates soon..

Lol thanks! Yea im just a newbie but its fun you know its a whole different experience burning your own grow instead of street stuff i dont know lol. and yea im hyped for your pics to come!

Back
Top Bottom