New Grow: First Journal

I think between the super cropping and bondage I may have them under control , pic of purple haze 3 weeks ( ish ) 12/12
B36337D4-1B19-4BEC-A464-DF6AA09C2277.jpeg

Well no she don’t really
Does your wife know you posted pictures of her, or were they against her will? Lol I’d like to see the same pose from Kevin in the next update! Lol jk everything’s looking good man!
know lol, but not against her will .. and I can give y’all a pose if you really want it !!!

That tent is coming along nicely Kevin! All kidding aside, I think Backlip means that posting pics of your partner makes it much more difficult to remain anonymous on here (with facial recognition in Facebook for example), as well as the fact that all images from this site are indexed by Google and Bing.

Just wanted to make sure you considered all that before posting/keeping it here.

:Namaste:

That tent is coming along nicely Kevin! All kidding aside, I think Backlip means that posting pics of your partner makes it much more difficult to remain anonymous on here (with facial recognition in Facebook for example), as well as the fact that all images from this site are indexed by Google and Bing.

Just wanted to make sure you considered all that before posting/keeping it here.

I did not know that , have there been issues with things here ( pics/people / anything ) pertaining?? Should I remove it ?? She isn’t on here but don’t want any issues .. I tell ya what I will remove it , but how ??

If there's no edit button below your post, you hit the Report button on that post and ask the mods to take down the pics she's in. If there still is the Edit button, just delete them from the post.

If you attached them then that should be it. If you uploaded them to the gallery (doesn't look like you did), you would report those two pics to the mods and ask them to take them off.

Thank you , those with her have been removed ..

If there's no edit button below your post, you hit the Report button on that post and ask the mods to take down the pics she's in. If there still is the Edit button, just delete them from the post.

If you attached them then that should be it. If you uploaded them to the gallery (doesn't look like you did), you would report those two pics to the mods and ask them to take them off.
Thank you , issue resolved

Thank you , those with her have been removed ..
Aww man! Now I can’t steal her identity!

I’m better off a male, I’d be a crappy female!

lol all joking aside, I have never noticed anything bad happening from posting pics like that, but you just never know. There’s some weird people out there!:nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom