New Grower: Excited To Learn

2700k is red and 3000k will have a little blue in it.
White diodes though correct PW. Just wanted to clarify in case he was wondering about the actual color of the light.

So I read about this in a journal and was interested in the process.
So, you probably have a few tricks up your sleeves when it comes to getting the most out of your marijuana plants, right?

But have you ever heard of the stem splitting trick?

This is a fascinating technique that helps your plants make bigger and badder buds that will blow your mind.

Essentially, stem splitting involves chopping a hole in the stem (make sure you know what you’re doing before just jumping in) and then allowing that hole to remain open, causing the plant to "freak out" and overproduce THC and trichomes (which is, obviously, a very good thing).

How it works

Stem splitting is all about increasing the levels of THC in your marijuana plant.

When your plant undergoes a specific type of stress, it reacts accordingly. In this case, you are messing with the flow of nutrients and water as it tries to make its way up the stem. That causes your plant to produce extra trichomes and THC, which means better and denser buds.

If you’re not familiar with trichomes, you should know that they are essential. They are where the glorious cannabinoids (such as THC) are made. Therefore, the more trichomes, the better.

How to do it

You will need the following items to successfully perform the stem splitting technique:

● Knife (very sharp and sterilized)
● Ties or rope (2)
● Pencil, chopstick, or another similar object

It is simple in concept but tricky in practice, so it’s a good idea to practice on just one marijuana plant at a time (per grow season) until you are confident you’ve got the hang of it.

If done wrong, it can end up doing more harm than good. So, make sure you are willing to sacrifice one marijuana plant in the name of the greater good before jumping in
How To Grow Huge Marijuana Buds - 7 Tips

I read other journals and enjoy thier stories, and all the help that other grower's give and the support they offer.
I love to read and then research what I read or advice I am given, so that got me wondering is there any books that you would recommend for a brand new beginner on growing, and I would love to get some advice on what strain to grow for my medical needs. I have type 1 diabetes, severe pain in my legs I have had 27 surgeries and now suffer pain in my lower abdomen I have terrible migraines so I am looking for a strain to help me sleep and body to relax sorry for the long story. Any help would be greatly appreciated.☯️

Well I'm reading the article about it and says it puts the plant into shock and survive mood and produce more crystal on the buds not sure if I would try it out on my first grow but I will keep rescearch it.

I've seen it done but have never done it myself, seemed counter productive to me.
Yeah I would have to agree with you pennywise I am still looking into it but for me I will try it on one of the plants after I learn what I am doing LoL.

Thanks pennywise, I read 3 different article about the subject on the 4th one now and all pretty much said the same thing it puts the plant into shock and makes the plant go into survival mode and produce more trichomes and bigger buds.

Yep itt gives the heebie geebies doesn't it? Lol
Yeah I am worried that I would kill the plant and then I would have to cry and morne the loss of beutiful Lady lol

Yeah I am wondering pennywise how much do your plants produce the Journals I have read they are getting 1 1!2 to 2.5 oz per plants they are splitting and for the cost I am looking at investing in that does not sound good.

My last run was 4 plants in a 4 x4 and I ended up with better than 3/4 pound dry
WOW nice I am going with 2 plants at a time but I will be growing back to back.

Back
Top Bottom