New grower seeking insight!

Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those recent photos of your plants? Mine is very similar in size. Can I expect much more growth before flowering begins? I'm nervous my female will give me a yield of only like 8g and I'll be all sad

Are those recent photos of your plants? Mine is very similar in size. Can I expect much more growth before flowering begins? I'm nervous my female will give me a yield of only like 8g and I'll be all sad
Those were from this morning! I took the bottom two levels off for clones.
I anticipate them getting atleast 6' tall lol
You're fine. Here in NW OR our light goes to 14.5hr of daylight on the 5th, that USUALLY triggers photoperiod plants here. We still have a while! Growth is about to explode here before flowers come in!!

Only thing that's going to hold you back is the size of your container.

So i can expect a lot of veg grow before they start to flower? Anything I can do to increase growth? I got one plant growing like a weed and the other growing decently. The decent one is which showed pistols. I give it plant food (organic) once a month and I give it organic fertilizer in its water once a week. Anything else I can do?? I want to maximize yield obviously lol

Also, found this on my larger plant! Female?

420-magazine-mobile430928497.jpg

So i can expect a lot of veg grow before they start to flower? Anything I can do to increase growth? I got one plant growing like a weed and the other growing decently. The decent one is which showed pistols. I give it plant food (organic) once a month and I give it organic fertilizer in its water once a week. Anything else I can do?? I want to maximize yield obviously lol
Just keep doing what you're doing. They will need more nutes and water as you go, but feel it out.
Good job.
I can really tell if that other one is a girl from the pic.

2/2! Thanks so much for all the insight guys! Can't believe the size of this plant. These water leaves are huge!

Someone told me to remove the water leaves so the plants energy gets focused on flowering sights. What's your guys opinion??

420-magazine-mobile1241134301.jpg

Agreed, looks like you got some ladies! Congrats!!!
Fan leaves can be thinned but don't go crazy, they use em lol
I figured. I trimmed the ones that were getting eaten up by little insects and then sprayed them down w some organic vegetable safe insect repellent. Had to snip a few good ones though to make some Thai sticks ....but figured I should leave a good amount because if they are there, they must serve a purpose.

Hey guys I got a quick question and being that I got some knowledgeable folk subscribed to this thread I figured I would ask here....

So my plants are doing great! Both are confirmed females! My question is regarding one of the plants stems. The larger plant is starting to develop purple on the stems. I've done some research that says it can be a phosphorus deficiency however that thread also said that this would cause it to occur from the bottom of the plant and proceed up. I only have this problem on my largest water leaves. I posted pictures below. Any insight?

420-magazine-mobile603111726.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1517122260.jpg

420-magazine-mobile753779596.jpg

Back
Top Bottom