New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

Hey NG1.

Looking good man!!! You mentioned previously you were getting an RO system? When's that scheduled to arrive?

SF

Hey SF. It arrived along with my FloraBlend, Floralicious Plus, and Kool Bloom Liquid. But I missed the Fed Ex driver!! So I probably will be picking it up sometime today! I know I need it. My next Scheduled res change is Tuesday. But let's see what the master thinks due to my ppm being high! But it looks like the plants are taking it.

Hey SF. It arrived along with my FloraBlend, Floralicious Plus, and Kool Bloom Liquid. But I missed the Fed Ex driver!! So I probably will be picking it up sometime today! I know I need it. My next Scheduled res change is Tuesday. But let's see what the master thinks due to my ppm being high! But it looks like the plants are taking it.

If the plants are diggin it then let it be for now. DOnt run that high of a ppm yet with straight RO water as it may be a bit hot. Stay with the 4.5-5 oz per barrel until they get bigger with a few more nodes.

hey guys. i'm moving over from grasscity. this is my first post as you can see. i'm excited to be a memeber of a new (hopefully more mature) board.

i'm doing a 15 plant easyryder grow right now and my next grow will be white russian / ppp in a 12 site ebb n grow. i'm going to follow this grow along and hopefully gain some knowledge along the way.

really nice work so far, these plants will be huge in no time:nicethread:

hey guys. i'm moving over from grasscity. this is my first post as you can see. i'm excited to be a memeber of a new (hopefully more mature) board.

i'm doing a 15 plant easyryder grow right now and my next grow will be white russian / ppp in a 12 site ebb n grow. i'm going to follow this grow along and hopefully gain some knowledge along the way.

Welcome LGM. I think you'll find you like it here. I'm about halfway through my first grow ever and am using the E&G. The advice and help I've received here is incredible. enjoy the show this will be a good one :popcorn:

Welcome. In this forum, you will find great help. I've noticed that no question is too dumb. You just have to soak up the knowledge and advice and pass it on to ur plants! But do alot of reading! People help those who help themselves!! :goodluck:

Quick Update

The plants look like they are liking the environment I have them in! As of yesterday, I still haven't added anything other than what I initially added to my reservoir. PPM is at 1090! PH is at 5.7. Temp. in room is 75.5F. RH is 42%. I'm scheduled for a res change tomorrow. I will be using my RO filter this time. DO you guys think that my PPM pen might be messed up? It's one of those Hannah pens. And I think I will only be filling up the reservoir half full at 25-27 gallons this week. What do you guys think? Also, I received a clone of Super Silver Haze and I have one bucket available in my system right now. It's sitting in RW right now. What is the proper way to transplant it into my system? Here come some pics.....

012174.JPG

011201.JPG

010229.JPG

This is the lone Power Kush ranger!!!

009234.JPG

Still looking sad!

008266.JPG

007275.JPG

005321.JPG

004337.JPG

003350.JPG

013171.JPG

Quick Update

The plants look like they are liking the environment I have them in! As of yesterday, I still haven't added anything other than what I initially added to my reservoir. PPM is at 1090! PH is at 5.7. Temp. in room is 75.5F. RH is 42%. I'm scheduled for a res change tomorrow. I will be using my RO filter this time. DO you guys think that my PPM pen might be messed up? It's one of those Hannah pens. And I think I will only be filling up the reservoir half full at 25-27 gallons this week. What do you guys think? Also, I received a clone of Super Silver Haze and I have one bucket available in my system right now. It's sitting in RW right now. What is the proper way to transplant it into my system? Here come some pics.....

Hey NG, lookin great. As far as your pen bein messed up, if you don't already, get u some calibration solution. PH 4 and 7 if you can, this way u can check it at two points to make sure its workin fine. As far as the clone, you can just stick it right in the bucket and cover the RW with hydroton. Remove the plastic first if it has any on it. Good job man, + reps if I can.

Hey NG, lookin great. As far as your pen bein messed up, if you don't already, get u some calibration solution. PH 4 and 7 if you can, this way u can check it at two points to make sure its workin fine. As far as the clone, you can just stick it right in the bucket and cover the RW with hydroton. Remove the plastic first if it has any on it. Good job man, + reps if I can.

Its a ppm pen he is worried about. They dont use pH calibration solutions. But should def. use some TDS calibration. Get some TDS calibration solution and verify your pen. But givedn what you told me about you water plus the nute you added you are sitting near where it sounds like you should be for ppm. As water evaporates your ppm will naturally rise since less water same nutes = higher ppm.

If you use half a barrel just use half the nutes.

New growth looks a+

Its a ppm pen he is worried about. They dont use pH calibration solutions. But should def. use some TDS calibration. Get some TDS calibration solution and verify your pen. But givedn what you told me about you water plus the nute you added you are sitting near where it sounds like you should be for ppm. As water evaporates your ppm will naturally rise since less water same nutes = higher ppm.

If you use half a barrel just use half the nutes.

New growth looks a+

Thanks! I do have the TDS solution and I'll probably just recheck my pen. Tomorrow will be a week since i started the reservoir with nutes so I'll be doing a res change. I will be hooking up the RO filter and fill up half the reservoir. I will also be using FloraNova Grow and FloraBlend compared to just FloraNova Grow last week. And how about the clone that I have? It was brought to me in RW but I really don't want to use the RW! Do I have to Transplant it with the RW at this point? Or is there another way?

Back
Top Bottom