New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

These are some pics I took about an hour ago! Just thought I'd post them and show everyone how they are doing!!!

010230.JPG

008269.JPG

007279.JPG

006283.JPG

This one is the Moby Dick plant.

005325.JPG

004340.JPG

003354.JPG

This is the Power Kush plant.

002384.JPG

001347.JPG

This is the Blue Hash plant.

:cheer:

Only thing next as McB stated, and you know, they're going to start starving for nutes. They're about ready to explode with growth.

If you don't get your replacement RO by tomorrow, I'd go again with your tap water and fresh nutes.

Thumbs up man, great job.
SF

I just tracked the package and it should be here by tonight!!! So I will be doing the res change tomorrow. WHere do you think I should be at tomorrow for my PPm? 600-650ppm? I know McB stated to go up 100 ppm every week/res change.

Yeah, especially if you'll be starting with approx 0ppm. Slowly pushing them up is a lot safer than slamming them and having to back it down.

Curious to see how long your RO system takes to fill er up. McB said his takes 4 hours to make that much agua.

Everything looks good man! We'll be watchin.

SF

i go 300 a week. til max....lotta room to move on this. I think McB and myself would agree....we do alot of the same things...

i go 300 a week. til max....lotta room to move on this. I think McB and myself would agree....we do alot of the same things...

Thanks for the advice PV!! I know that you and McB are the masters in here!! So where should I start my ppm at for today with the res change in RO filtered water? And what should be my increments? Also, I'm following the GH chart. Where do you think I should be at? Mild growth stage?

Hey NG1.

What is your PPM on your RO water? Also, did you pick up the Cal-Mag that McB mentioned for the RO water.

This is your week buddy!
SF

SF,

Havent checked the ppm of my RO water. I started the 100 gal/day 4 hours ago and it only has 10 gallons in it! I know I need at least 30 gallons! I did pick up some cal mag today. Just waiting to reach 30 gallons so that I can start mixing the nutes in!

Back
Top Bottom