New Grower

420-magazine-mobile765485678.jpg

gwayne

Looking good now u need to box it in and get a good reflective room around it so u don't loose your unused light

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm really not a CFL grower I'm using led and bad boy t5 for a total of 800 watts but just seeing a few lights an as tall as the plant is tells me she needs more light or at least focus light more and have a good reflective room

Yes it does have too much node spacing due to low light .

"carpe diem"

"carpe diem"

But I believe I he gets it under control it would b a good for scroging

"carpe diem"
I'm sure it does I had no clue what I was doing at first loll..but now that I'm reading and learning from my mistakes you could say it will get better with time we know it can't get much worse loll..thank you

gwayne

I'm sure it does I had no clue what I was doing at first loll..but now that I'm reading and learning from my mistakes you could say it will get better with time we know it can't get much worse loll..thank you

gwayne

Hey the first part of the battle is over that's starting the seed truthfully I've only grew a few times but I've read and talked to so many people I kinda know whit I'm doing lol I think I'm actually a hydroponic grower I've never grew soil but the main thing is light light is like food for plants the nutes just give them what they need

Hey the first part of the battle is over that's starting the seed truthfully I've only grew a few times but I've read and talked to so many people I kinda know whit I'm doing lol I think I'm actually a hydroponic grower I've never grew soil but the main thing is light light is like food for plants the nutes just give them what they need

Yep I have germinated 4 total seeds and all four have popped

gwayne

I'm not saying u r doing bad but the tap roots r way to long already and skinny there is a name for that but I don't know it when I germ as soon as the seed cracks open just showing the taproot it gets planted I personally believe it stresses the seeds and they stay skinny and fall over

I tried that with the last one I popped and it never grew GOOD TO KNOW THO... I need a book growing weed for dummy. Loll it started because I wanted to save money!!! But now I find growing fascinating and the saving money part even more definitely made allot of mistakes with this first grow..HERE IS TO HOPES OF IMPROVEMENT LOL
420-magazine-mobile1894316345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile279065911.jpg

gwayne

I tried that with the last one I popped and it never grew GOOD TO KNOW THO... I need a book growing weed for dummy. Loll it started because I wanted to save money!!! But now I find growing fascinating and the saving money part even more definitely made allot of mistakes with this first grow..HERE IS TO HOPES OF IMPROVEMENT LOL
420-magazine-mobile1894316345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile279065911.jpg

gwayne
I will see if I can fimd a link to a downloadable grow book

"carpe diem"

The grow bible is over rated and out dated I believe but idk if they have made a new one I have. The org grow bible and 420 grow bible and cooking with canabis the best info u can learn will b form other growers on this site start reading watch YouTube videos I really like the grow boss on you tube I really learned A lot from him check him out

Grow Boss Gotcha.. Been reading allot and have already learned a Shit ton of stuff.. So much to take in.. I will eventually get it down where I can grow great meds...I fought in Afghanistan Army EOD came home with ptsd probs smoking calms it down rather than taking a Shit ton of pills... I find smoking more efficient just more expensive SO HERE I AM LOL

gwayne

Same here my wife has hade spinal fusion sugary and deterring disc so it really helps she was on 120 perk 10 a month also volume as a shit tone of other meds now we r doing to no meds but big ass weed bill lol 80$ every 3 days lol heavy smokers haha but now I started my own hoping to save money also we can all dream but where I'm at it's still not legal and I don't like to take risks but I stand for mj use over alcohol and prescription drugs I believe it's the government don't want to legalize beacuse if we can Medicate for free how can they make there money dam crooks it what the government is

I agree totally, they had me on so many different meds I felt like a zombie now I feel great but smoke a oz of medical grade weed every three days way to expensive lol

gwayne

Agreed but I say money is evil so I spend It and not hold on to it and the money cant bring happiness but pot does .

Back
Top Bottom