New Grower

I work a full time job have wife and kids and a diesel mechanic on the side I pay taxes and I'm involved in the community so the idea of pot head or user to makes me upset because aren't prescription a drug ad they kill a lot of people and alcohol kills a shit tone of people weed has never here anyone yet a user is labeled for life

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would much rather smoke bud than take the shot they had me on....I am in a non legal state so it kinda stinks on amount of plants I can have... But still going to learn as much as possible...and GROW as much as possible..

gwayne

420-magazine-mobile1612080762.jpg
. pretty good smoke!!!

gwayne

Hey I just went to check and water my plant and there are allot of little nat looking things invthe soil it is miracle grow will get better soil with my seedling...HOW DO I KILL THE LITTLE BUGS WITHOUT HURTING MY PLANT?

gwayne

Those r prob fungus gnats probably ad I hear there a pain in the ass to deal with there is something u can use but I don't know what that is they also talk of sticky tape or something of that nature at the base of the plant I guess when the bugs come out o the soil they stick to the tape and die

The grow bible is over rated and out dated I believe but idk if they have made a new one I have. The org grow bible and 420 grow bible and cooking with canabis the best info u can learn will b form other growers on this site start reading watch YouTube videos I really like the grow boss on you tube I really learned A lot from him check him out

That is true but for some basics they are invaluable. As a beginner they are a good start . Asking questions on the forums sometimes you get so many varying opinions expressed. So for basic things they are good

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom