New growth and balls on my plants - Need advice

pete2

I can't get a clear enough pic to show anyone.
In the past week I have noticed that 2 of my plants look to me like they are stretching from the top. It looks like another plant is starting to grow out of the top of my plants. The one plant that is doing this is so tall that I can't put it under the light at all, so I don't think it is a light issue The light is as high as I can go with it. I also noticed that the 2 plants that are in question also have what looks to me like, some sort of a balls on this new growth, almost like seeds are forming. The plant seeds I bought were guaranteed to be female, so I don't see how they could be forming seeds, but that is what they look like to me. My plants are pretty close to harvesting. I don't know this for a fact, but if it is starting to seed, wouldn't it have started sooner than this? the new growth is about 1 to 2 inches and has about 4 balls on it. If anyone can think of any thing, please reply:thanks::thanks::thumb::thumb::thumb:

And by the way there is no guaranteed female plants.

Feminized seeds are just very gently made hermaphrodites. They are more sensitive than normal seeds so it is much easier to make them into Hermes themselves.

I finally figured out how to get some close up shots of my plants.I'm going to post to FAQ tonight with pics under the heading of My Balls. If you would I would loke you to take a look at it and give me your opinon Thanks for your posting

naw Fems are fine...

Just the issue is they are more sensitive and Hermis come from Stress. So you can have your set up nailed and running it by the numbers and all is good.. But you are ridding real close to the edge on something like light intensity. Then you introduce a Fem and you do everything like you did before but it is more sensitive and bam it hermis.

No not a big deal they are great to use for beginners...or even experts if you want to be lazy. I have a buddy growing for nearly 30 years who only uses auto fems. So I am not dogging them at all. I am just pointing out that they are sensitive.

I am growing my first ones now myself and even though they seem darn easy to use I feel like the total yield I am going to get from these is just a waste...but these are auto fems not just fems. I may try just fems in the future and that may be a nice middle ground for me. Right now I am going back to regular seeds and I will just do it like I used to.

Based on the description of it just taking off out of control beyond the lights I am assuming we got a wild ride happening. If it is a feminized seed I would be surprised if it stays that way.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom