New guy in the town!

DOGE

420 Member
Good morning/day/evening ladies&gents! :420: :allgood:
I've been reading these forums for about 3 years, so finally I decided to register here.
My experience with mj is about 8 years and lately I just feel the need to start my own grow :morenutes:
Soon I'll start my grow journal and I'm pretty sure, that I'll need some good tips about my grow-setup.
See you all soon and stay safe! :Namaste:

DOGE

aAn38L2.png

:welcome: DOGE, to the greenest place on earth. Let's get growin!

Thank you all for your encouraging words! :Namaste:

My situation now is like this, that I recently inherited a house from my grandmother and I must finish to move out that one room were I suppose to do my grow. It will take few days. Lot's of things to sort there :grinjoint:
So, after that I would like to start a journal and do it step by step with photos and my plans. If everything goes good and my plan will be approved by our experts, then the equipment arrives :grinjoint:
Sorry but I haven't bought anything yet, because I'm bit affraid that I'll make some wrong decisions on my self since I'm new to this.. (of course, I did reading on growing, but times change quick, information get old and new things get launched in markets pretty often)
By the way, this will not gonna be just a one or two plant grow. :lot-o-toke:
Since the room is W2.6xL4.4xH2.5 meters, I want to make it with 10 plants (autos with qood quality LED's) for the first time. Sounds maybe crazy, but if I have a chance and all the circumstances that allows that, why not?

P.s sorry for my english, if you something didn't understand, I used translator for few words there.

Peace all,

Doge

Back
Top Bottom