New guy on the block

hello all...I am relatively new to grow game, however I am a throwback to the weed game. I have a plan as I believe we all do, that is to grow the perfect plant pertaining to it' strain. I know there's a ton of knowledge to obtain from these forums. Enough said and thanks for having me!
Peace and Blessing!!!!
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Cheftogo.

:welcome: to the community, Chef! With a handle with "chef" in the name, are you a chef? Maybe even a cannabis chef??? :yummy:

If you need help finding anything, let me know.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cheftogo

What type of growing are you interested in?
Will you be growing inside or outside?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey Buds, that is rather humorous. I guess my wording was a little over the top. The reality is see cannabis as being a prime ingredient for my culinary endeavors. So with that being said I know premium components during preparation and cooking are a necessity for a grade A product. I know the knowledge and resources that's associated with this forum will help me accomplish my goal.

Peace and Blessings!

Hey Buds, that is rather humorous. I guess my wording was a little over the top. The reality is see cannabis as being a prime ingredient for my culinary endeavors. So with that being said I know premium components during preparation and cooking are a necessity for a grade A product. I know the knowledge and resources that's associated with this forum will help me accomplish my goal.

Peace and Blessings!
Premium and fresh, and it doesn’t get any more fresh than you pulling it out of the ground (medium). Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Back
Top Bottom