New here and ready to build a 4x4 grow tent: first time indoor

guido1469

420 Member
Hey .. I’m 48 and a recreational cannabis user and have grown outside for years. I’m going to try indoor to get away from bud rot , mould. I’m in southern Nova Scotia..bad for mould here..
I have all my supplies to get started, 4x4 tent, 2 1000w led. Etc. At the moment I’m Building a 6x8 room in my shed for my grow space .

:welcome:

Ouch that is a good location for bud rot! I am in southern Ontario, do you guys get snow near harvest time over there? Excited to see what is in store!

Also +1 to the fabric pots, will never use plastic again

Welcome friend!
Ouch that is a good location for bud rot! I am in southern Ontario, do you guys get snow near harvest time over there? Excited to see what is in store!

Also +1 to the fabric pots, will never use plastic again

Welcome friend!
never had to deal with snow by harvest time but usually have a couple frosts ...
and yes i have some 3 Gal. fabric pots ,first time using those

For a 4x4 space I think you need about 800-ish actual watts.
I am going to assume the "2, 1000w LED” is probably closer to about 400 w most likely.
I would strongly suggest Fabric pots.

Everything else depends on how you've decided to grow be it hydro, Coco, soil, LOS etc.
hey thanks for the heads up.. the actual watt from one led is 185w . so it looks like i need a couple more. and as far as medium ..i think my first shot at this grow im going to use sunshine promix . 4 plants in 3 gal fabric pots and use a screen. , i have been doing some research on using coco but not there yet. i dont know what brand to get or where,i read about having bugs and salt in them blocks from amazon so i will keep reading ..

hey thanks for the heads up.. the actual watt from one led is 185w . so it looks like i need a couple more. and as far as medium ..i think my first shot at this grow im going to use sunshine promix . 4 plants in 3 gal fabric pots and use a screen. , i have been doing some research on using coco but not there yet. i dont know what brand to get or where,i read about having bugs and salt in them blocks from amazon so i will keep reading ..
I've never used Sunshine Promix but I think it's probably not much different than using Coco.
I don't think there's much if any nutrients in it so will have to bottle feed about like Coco.
I think you would be better served with slightly larger pots if you can.

so my 2 new led's are on the way as well as 7 gal fabric pots :cool:.. as suggested by new friends ..thanks for the help :goodjob:.
Does anyone have any comments on Remo nutrients ? i did get the supercharge kit. seems to be selling around here.

Back
Top Bottom