New here!

Bigdabz710

420 Member
Hello there. I am growing a dwarf auto-flower amnesia haze strain. Getting close to harvesting time and this is my first grow. I’m nervous about when I should actually harvest. I have begun my final flush and the leafs are starting to yellow. Would love some advice on when I should harvest and what to do after that.

peace

Attachments

• 3937CC57-0912-496C-92B8-DF1814C612F4.jpeg
    3937CC57-0912-496C-92B8-DF1814C612F4.jpeg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 50203CD7-7D8F-420D-9224-15853D06734E.jpeg
    50203CD7-7D8F-420D-9224-15853D06734E.jpeg
    949.5 KB · Views: 79
Hello there. I am growing a dwarf auto-flower amnesia haze strain. Getting close to harvesting time and this is my first grow. I’m nervous about when I should actually harvest. I have begun my final flush and the leafs are starting to yellow. Would love some advice on when I should harvest and what to do after that.

peace

Welcome to 420, legit, the best growers forum on the internet. Your plant looks good and chunky, but there's only 2 pics from the same angle. It would be great if you can post more pics, and also what medium are you growing in, how long has she been in bloom and any other general information you can think of. The more info you give out, the more comfortable people will feel in tossing out a guess.

Welcome to :420:
Your plants look really good :thumb:

You’ll need to check your trichomes with a jewelers loupe or microscope to determine readiness
Here’s what you’re looking for:

Thank you.
Welcome to 420, legit, the best growers forum on the internet. Your plant looks good and chunky, but there's only 2 pics from the same angle. It would be great if you can post more pics, and also what medium are you growing in, how long has she been in bloom and any other general information you can think of. The more info you give out, the more comfortable people will feel in tossing out a guess.
It’s been in bloom for 53 days now. This is my first grow and I’m realizing now that I should be journaling daily about the plant. I am using a hydroponic system.

Looks like the plant is growing in some sort of tote box and I see what looks like water in it.

Hey everyone! So I got a jewelers loupe to examine the trics. I can’t see much or any amber colored trics, so I’m hesitating on my harvest. I was wondering since I already started to flush her would it harm the plant to just keep ph balanced water in the reservoir or should I add nutes again to speed up the process? Total noob here. Thanks

Attachments

• 6D63C9C4-899B-4ECE-BFB7-CBE609CCC51A.jpeg
    6D63C9C4-899B-4ECE-BFB7-CBE609CCC51A.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 64
@West Hippie

could I bother you for the 100th day in a row :high-five:

WH is who I consider one of the most knowledgeable on this topic and will give you sound advice. I’d just be guessing.

I’m in the no flush club with @InTheShed ! I wished I remember which thread I was in but they were on the second week of flush with a plant that took all the nutrients out of the leaves ! Stress you don’t need towards harvest !
That’s a monster bud on that girl! Great job .

Back
Top Bottom