New member glad to meet you

UrbanGardner

Hello All,

I finally pulled the trigger and officially joined the site. I have been lurking around for a few months. I live in Illinois where I have been a medical patient for almost a year now. In January, Illinois law allows medical patients to legally grow upto 5 plants. I did not waste any time and started my grow late January. I planted Lemon AK Auto. I was attracted to the lineage. I am old school. I didn't want to lay out a whole lot of money out initially. So I picked up a cheap UFO light and recycled a few of my old brewing buckets and built a space bucket. I quickly realized I made a HUGE mistake. The plant is doing well. It outgrew my bucket and now living in a closet with that crappy light. I learned soooo much in the last few months lurking around the forums here. So I purchased a 2x2 tent and a SP 150 from Mars-Hydro during the 4/20 sale. I can't wait for it to ship. I figure I still have a few weeks left before she is ready. I take her out and sun in the backyard when weather permits. Anything to get as much sunlight as possible. I look forward to hear what you all think and look forward to hang out.

Cheers...

Welcome dude

Attachments

• 15876961373885014331612524783818.jpg
    15876961373885014331612524783818.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 111
Thx brother. Tbh i wasnt too happy with it. Its not a super stank strain well wasnt for me . What i do like about it though is that the kolas grow straight up even when u top em alot to bush out . Once that pe goes into flower it grows strong branches i didnt even use silica. Olmost supported themselves till last 2 weeks of that girth stage. But im definately gonna grow it again . Just gonna grow a smaller tree. I wanna try not topping my flowers for awhile experiment with massive 2 week veged clones into flower. Think ill get more impressive buds in the long run. Cant wait to trim this blue cookies. Same flower time it seems or little bit less. But these kolas on the blue cookies are ferociously big and super sticky with a wonderful stank. Cant wait dude i already know its gonna be good meds . Got a few more in flower as 3 -4 week vegged clones non topped . Im seeing huge bud formations all down the main branch. Ill post some pics later its a sight to see. That blue cookies is growing tremendously healrhy and the purple pigments like super awesome to see mid flower lol grows huge dense bud branches. Ill prolly be trimming it shortly ina few days and then brown bag em for a few more after that then off to the 1 gallon masson jars with bovedas

check out other people's journals, you never stop learning. Leafly is my go-to site when researching strains. A great informative site for different strains or learning about my current strains.
Welcome!

This is the blue cookies cant find a pe in mid flower rigjt now ill have some soon though in clone now. I like this blue cookies grows big and strong real fast

Blue cookies and 9 # hammer mid flower.

Attachments

• 15878031052256163525038392305649.jpg
    15878031052256163525038392305649.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • 15878031339526492970367242608052.jpg
    15878031339526492970367242608052.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
check out other people's journals, you never stop learning. Leafly is my go-to site when researching strains. A great informative site for different strains or learning about my current strains.
Welcome!
I was watching growers exppsed on you tube just shows a buncha big 502 tier 1 2 3 companies right . Well 1 of the master growers they documented was just 1 of us guys who started a collective think tank over there on icy mag. Icy mags anothrr 420 mag forum type deal. All im thinking is man what useful tips that master grower got there on icy mag he represented icy mag lol. So hell yes bro ima be on here as much as possible. Hopefully i can get my shit together to get a journal going. Be nice to be a master grower some day heh cause im never gonna stop growing if i can help it.

I notice this 9# hammer i flowered b4 with these other 1s got too way way too big indoor and i just having a hard time with it so i took it out 3 weeks into flower . I did harvest some junk but it smelled great like sour smell. Gave that to my homeless older buddy rob who helped me build my grow rooms tbh. Dude said all his buddys really liked it. This guus from humboldt old school . Anyways ima keep that strain cause i bet if i grow it 2 to 4 weeks vegged only itll grow fast and good kolas . Im guessing some fire kolas. I like it when u can grow a strain that grows great right out the door in flower. Low maintenace. Just nice to have a few strains that grow well.

Cant wait though i got those new clones from the nursery still vegging. The gg4 i got from them same 1 i just got again. That gg4 though is like so awesome. Litterally saved me from buying top shelf for 3 or 4 months. It grew so dense tight buds. When they dried the bud after cured itd pop instead of snap. Like its super sticky perfectly to the point where itll pop instead of snap lol the actual buds. Not wet pop but like u know like pops lol. And ima prolly make a buncha those for 6 months . Also excited about the other 2 strains the nursery tender recommended them like they grow like his gg4. The platnum yeti was having a hard time after transplant but 2 days later it perked back up. I see some yellowing on a leaf but might just be some stress . Looks like nutes may help. I have it some water tonight ill keep an eye on it. The nursety clones are dope. Its a kool business here in the pacific northwest . Caters to us medical authorized growers. After recreational regulations squashed most of the medical side of cannabis here you couldnt buy clones at the dispensory anymore. Thankfully this nursery caters to us. Took like a few years to get good clones since back then. Everything u got from cannabis farmer markets had either mites or pm. With the nursery clones ive had neither pronlems ever since 16 months.

Back
Top Bottom