New member just started 1st grow

Billpopy79

Hi all, I'm a few days into my first ever grow and would like to say thanks as I have gathered pretty much all my info from reading this forum.
I will have a look at starting a journal for my grow as it would be nice for people to follow and advise when I get in a mess.

:welcome: to the forum...

A few things to know about this forum:
Active participation is rewarded. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs. Mars Hydro is currently holding a contest for a free grow light, or perhaps two. You can find the details and enter here.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!

I don't know what medium or substrate you use, but you'll find lots of good information for soil growing in Emilya's current journal. Her paper, 'The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant' is considered a must read for soil growing.

Once again :welcome:. It''s good to have you join us.

Back
Top Bottom