New Member - New Grow

420-magazine-mobile1299157504.jpg

Hey blaze...the girls need a hit of nitrogen..next watering add your usual dose of veg nutes along with ur flower nutes till they green up then discontinue veg use..looking good for sure..keep up the good work..
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my girls 2 outta 3 are like this
420-magazine-mobile950501866.jpg

One of my cc will not stop the flower stretch is there anything i an do other than tieing it down
I personally haven't done it but I read on a journal by light addict where he said pinch the main stalk between your index and thump fingers under the node twhere the main bud is at this stops it from stretching because the plant uses all its energy to fix the stalk but don't pinch too hard

I love my green girls

I personally haven't done it but I read on a journal by light addict where he said pinch the main stalk between your index and thump fingers under the node twhere the main bud is at this stops it from stretching because the plant uses all its energy to fix the stalk but don't pinch too hard

I love my green girls

I know that works in veg stage (I think it's called supercropping), but I'm not sure you should do it in flower stage. I think it will end up diverting its energy from bud production to stalk repair and then you'll have a lower yield. But I'm still a beginner, so take what I say and verify! :)

Great job on those girls, by the way!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom