New Member - New Grow

420-magazine-mobile302762302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244370171.jpg

Cany cane auto

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there Blazeking! Just looked over your thread and saw your first day was november 5th! Awesome!
I started my first grow as a hydroponic dwc and my first day i consider was the 5th as well. If you're interested in seeing the difference in growth rate please check out my thread! Your baby is looking very nice at the moment ill tell you that. We are around the same size I would say? but first time for me as well but hey we are learning ! haha. Happy Smoking!

Schedule for the ideal humidity for marijuana plants

Below is an example schedule you can use to make sure that your marijuana plants get the perfect humidity. So there is a difference between cuttings and seedlings, especially the first few weeks.

Marijuana cuttings humidity level

Week 1 growth: 70%
Week 2 growth: 70%
Week 1 flower: 65%
Week 2 flower: 60%
Week 3 flower: 55%
Week 4 flower: 50%
Week 5 flower: 50%
Week 6 flower: 45%
Week 7 flower: 45%
Week 8 flower: 40%
Week 9 flower: 40%

Marijuana seedlings humidity level

Week 1 growth: 60%
Week 2 growth: 60%
Week 1 flower: 55%
Week 2 flower: 50%
Week 3 flower: 50%
Week 4 flower: 50%
Week 5 flower: 50%
Week 6 flower: 45%
Week 7 flower: 45%
Week 8 flower: 40%
Week 9 flower: 40%

This Is probably a good guideline

And my humidity has gone down since its colder out its at 54 is that ok

Does it move at all throughout the day? The humidity in my Veg tent goes from 48% to 79% and they did just fine. I think you will be ok with 54%. Maybe place another plant or a pot with just wet soil in the tent/room/enclosure. I actually started my grow with 3 bell pepper plants in the Veg tent. They were all in there growing together. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom