New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

I'd be interested in a smoke report Pigeons. Are you planning on waiting the two months to get a good cure in first? She was such a beautiful grow and now that she's dried and has started curing it would be nice to find out how well she performs. Love that picture of everything spread out. You're making me excited for the future. I'm getting really close now.

I'd be interested in a smoke report Pigeons. Are you planning on waiting the two months to get a good cure in first? She was such a beautiful grow and now that she's dried and has started curing it would be nice to find out how well she performs. Love that picture of everything spread out. You're making me excited for the future. I'm getting really close now.

Hey thanks for thinking about me Sue!

I am going to do a smoke report on the 22nd. That is a full 2 week cure. I'll open one jar, take out a small nug, seal that jar up, have a toke, and then wait the remaining month and a half to try it out full scale.

There's a lot of time between now and that 2 month mark. I'm hoping my patients will stick it out. But anything can happen. That's just the plan.

Your so close on your grown Sue! I can feel your anticipation. Your buds are looking so lush and glorious!

With all the work I feel like we've accomplished this winter there would be nothing more gratifying then to sitt down for tea and a toke with you and Dale to celebrate ;). But since that can't happen, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be thinking of you when I post my report.

Talk to you soon :green_heart:

I'd be honored Pigeons. After I harvest and cure we'll have to do a virtual visit one evening and sample our own grows simultaneously. Wouldn't that be cool? Yours was one of the first journals I started following when I began my grow. You'll always have a special place in my heart. I look forward to watching your future grows. We're going to become master cannabis growers together. :green_heart:

Let's do it! I'd love to have a virtual visit!! I truly feel like we've travelled this journy together! How complete it would be to master this art with my best friend!!

Count me in for the Cannabis cup. Any event scheduled this year in BC for the 4/20? It would be nice to have contacts here in Canada, we could work on projects.

i would be in for the road trip myself,, iffin it wernt too far

The cannabis cup this year is in Denver Colorodo cheapest tickets are about 800$ for one person(travel package). I'm gonna fly the idea past my finance and see what she says. It's a little late to try and save up 2000$ by April. But crazier things have happened. It's 1500km for me

Anyone think they can make that happen? April 18-20?

I hear ya. a bit more heads up would be better. might be something to look at down the road. is there other localish events, canadian events? west coast? guess I will have to check it out. definately would be a different type of event to travel for. might happen, might never, who knows,,, cheers pidge

Thanks mate! I did some further reading and its a lot more affordable if you don't need to post up in the Holiday Inn for 3 days. Tickets for the weekend are 189$ for one person. And of course go up for VIP packages or go down for just single day events. I'm really curious!! sent the old lady a bunch of info on it to get her in put

Im day dreaming here LOL

Lol that's what life's about! It would be much cheaper if we knew someone is the Denver area that had some yard space for a couple tents and trailers! I'd pay 50$ for a lot ;)

SMOKE REPORT!

Well friends it's been a solid 2 weeks in the jar for the hog! I just pulled some out of the jar took a sniff, took a nice look at the buds then had a rip...

:tommy::bigtoke::tokin::circle-of-love::thumb::drool::drool:

It's great!!!! So smooth!!!! Straight to the head!! Tastes great!!! I think I did good!

Well I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant to give it a try. I have recently ordered some meds from my producer and I was worried that by having good medical grade cannabis in the house that it would affect my judgement on my own herb... Well that's not the case, at a two week cure my herb is easily comparable. I'm so happy with my result!

The taste is something else. I can't quite put my finger on what to compare it to but it's quite enjoyable and very distinctive. I could smell my stuff out of a crowd with a blind fold on.

The smoothness goes along with the taste. It's very smooth. I ripped it off the biggest bong I have and there was nothing in the back of my throat is regards to soreness or raspiness. (I do happen to use hemp/bees wax wicks rather than a butane lighter when lighting. And this helps for smoothness too). Im sure the smoothness and taste have a lot to do with the 4 week flush I gave her before harvest. What a great idea! She was only going to get 3 weeks but because she took a little longer to harvest she got that extra week. And it paid off.

CONCLUSION

What a great way to start my experience with 420 magazine! I couldn't have asked for a better place to have come to. I stumbled onto this website, read a few journals and fell in love. Fell in love with the idea of growing, the stories and most importantly the people. It's no coincidence that this website is filled with wonderful people. Positive energy attracts positive energy. And this place is full of it. I'm honoured to be apart of it. So thank you!

I highly recommend this strain to any and all growers! I couldn't have killed this girl if I tried!! She started off in a CFL micro-space bucket that ranged in temperature of 90-120F with a relative humidity around 10%. I watered her with a spray bottle 3,4,5 times a day to keep her moist (wander why? Haha) she grew to be a very bushy girl very quickly! I had to move her out of the space bucket within 4 or so weeks into veg because she was so big! I moved her from the bucket to the flowering room under HPS and topped her once. She spent the next 3/4 weeks in veg under the HPS before I switched her to 12/12. Where she spent the next 83 days flowering. She got big!!!! I had light issues, space issues, device issues. Which are all reasons to make me believe that's why she took so long to flower, I stressed the shit outta her lol...

Despite all the drama in the grow room, she harvested me 6 ounces in 10 jars and continues to be regenerated to do it all over again!

Thanks for following along friends. This went a bit longer then I anticipated. I send lots of love to each and everyone of you! You all had a part in this operation and I am truly grateful. Continue spreading the love and positive energy.

Wow. Great review and obviously, great job. Very well deserved. Six ozs. Very nice harvest indeed. Internet needs smell. I wanna smell so bad. Cheers

Wow. Great review and obviously, great job. Very well deserved. Six ozs. Very nice harvest indeed. Internet needs smell. I wanna smell so bad. Cheers

Thank you Nivek!! I was going to keep writing but Im going to save it for a strain review :)

Thanks for taking part with me

Absolutely. I muse over this constantly. If we could only share the smells! I sit here in Heaven every evening, lost in their perfumes. I'll miss it at harvest.

Wonderful review and summation Pigeons. She certainly did well for you. Hearty plants, these.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom