New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

Hey Gazoo.....hope the garden is well brother! Enjoy your day!:passitleft:

Thanks Brother, Yup all moving forward well. I have been waiting to see some flowers for my
next picture update BUT does not look like I will see any for probably a week so may post some
later tonight at Lights on

:passitleft:.

did the Up-Pot on the NEW MOON 9th
Started the Light change on the 1st QUARTER MOON 15th
and time change to 12/12 will be finished today FULL MOON 25th

The 26th tomorrow will be the END OF 8 WEEK VEG (2 Week Seedling)
and will have been in the FINISH Pots for an extra 2 weeks (14 days)
I wanted to give them a week to adjust to the 2nd run soil and then
it was another 8 days to finish the time change at - 0.5 hrs a day

Full Harvest Moon

September's Full Moon was called the Full Corn Moon or Harvest Moon by the early North American Farmers. The term "Harvest Moon” refers to the Full Moon that occurs closest to the Autumnal Equinox. The Full Moon closes to this Equinox rises about 20 minutes later each night as apposed to the rest of the year when the moon rises around 50 minutes later each night. This was important to early farmers because they had more nights of bright moon light to gather crops.

I'll be curious to see if the extra veg time in final pots is a blessing or curse. Thinking your running 10 gallons right?

Yup both in 10s. I am in fear of the SATIVA but hoping I can have the GDP out sooner to
help out ? Thinking this may have been a mistake BUT it will be fun

Where the hell are your photos?..

Next thing we know your gonna be building 26 gal pots like duggan lol

Oh sorry, Need to wait until 10pm for lights to come on. So probably wont be posted until after 12pm

:) No room for the big 26g but never say never :) dont really need these pots but looks like
there are approximately 40 or more in that pile, 3 garbage bags full plus the 15 or so out on ground.

Oh sorry, Need to wait until 10pm for lights to come on. So probably wont be posted until after 12pm

:) No room for the big 26g but never say never :) dont really need these pots but looks like
there are approximately 40 or more in that pile, 3 garbage bags full plus the 15 or so out on ground.
You were about to buy a greenhouse so never say never lol!

OK Missed it by a few minutes :)

Today is the last day of Week 8 Veg and just beginning the 12/12 will probably just keep
going for another 2 days and set it at 11/13 to help with elect cost and maybe get things to
finish a little faster.

Did a Brix tonight as well but pictures were before LST and Brix

Looking great Gazoo! Those screens filled in really nicely.

:passitleft:

Thanks I think next time I can go ahead and do a SLOW 20 minute a day time change
starting at first day of Up-Pot, instead of the - 0.5 hrs a day change

that will be a 15 day time change and will end at the same 2 week time frame, thinking a slower
change may be more natural for the girls ?

:passitleft:

Still waiting for Flower to start, looks like it may be just beginning to start so should see it soon :)

Also found my FIRST DEAD LEAF on the GDP last night, not that I have not removed older pale
leafs (maybe 4 or 5) but this is the first one to go UN-noticed :rolleyes: probably due to me letting the
10g finish pot dry to long this first time, We dont let the pots dry as much when flowering so needed to
get a Base line on the 10s

Some Pictures of them at DAY 61 VEG (Day 76 from Pop) pre-flower stage

Also used my home made STRUCTURED WATER (Magnetic) copper tube thing to slow water,
top down (1 min on / 5 minutes off - CYCLE), Using a GE DRENCH at day 18 (gdp) and day 19 (guawi)
after the TP up-pot Drench

Last I am being overrun with LadyBugs, they are multiplying very fast so have closed of the escape
for now. I may need to release some in the yard to keep down the reproduction rate ;)

Forgot to mention I did another BRIX TEST Yesterday since I needed to open things up a little
it seemed like a good time to check.

Something else just occurred to me We are all RUNNING HIGH BRIX but dont see many
reporting the BRIX READINGS ? and curious what everyone is seeing ?

Reading we are looking for + 12 or better to be considered Pest free and High Brix.
I only got a 9.6 but not sure if I took it at the right time. This was done only a day after
the last GE DRENCH, I took a matured leaf from the main shoot, only about 3 or so nodes down
but fully grown out ? I also forgot to calibrate but it was done not that long ago, will check later
when the light come on.

Anyway just find it INTERESTING I dont see any mention of the BRIX Readings by other members ?

Hey Gazoo! I never really considered getting a refractometer. I just judge the final product which has always been great. I'm guessing my plants are usually in the high Brix zone. :yummy:

I am sure they are :green_heart: just thinking its a perfect bench mark and would be a great measuring stick for
comparison

Forgot to mention I did another BRIX TEST Yesterday since I needed to open things up a little
it seemed like a good time to check.

Something else just occurred to me We are all RUNNING HIGH BRIX but dont see many
reporting the BRIX READINGS ? and curious what everyone is seeing ?

Reading we are looking for + 12 or better to be considered Pest free and High Brix.
I only got a 9.6 but not sure if I took it at the right time. This was done only a day after
the last GE DRENCH, I took a matured leaf from the main shoot, only about 3 or so nodes down
but fully grown out ? I also forgot to calibrate but it was done not that long ago, will check later
when the light come on.

Anyway just find it INTERESTING I dont see any mention of the BRIX Readings by other members ?

I've only seen one person check brix level and it was icemud way back on YouTube and they probably took it down by now.
Hey Gazoo! I never really considered getting a refractometer. I just judge the final product which has always been great. I'm guessing my plants are usually in the high Brix zone. :yummy:
He probably found the refractometer off CL :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom