image21903.jpg
image21904.jpg

Veg Closet

image21905.jpg

AB-
How long was the veg on your WW?
Still picture perfect!

Awesome! Thanks!

All this excitement about Ace Seeds. I need to check this company out.

Finally pulled the trigger and bought some Ace seeds I've been eyeing for a while

ZAMAL HASH FEM(5)
VIOLETA FEM(5)
BUBBA KUSH X HASHPLANT FEM(5)
Freebies:
PAKISTAN CHITRAL KUSH X KALI CHINA FEM(6)

Awesome AB, I guess you got the CC thing sorted out. Looks like a killer collection you have on the way :high-five:

They also sent 6 to me when I ordered 5, 12 when I ordered 10.
I have 2 of their Mixes..a tropical mix and the other mix. Each Were freebies..but its pot luck. luis said if I wanted help idenifying them when
I grow them, send them a pic. :)

Mystery beans. :laughtwo:

I Used Colloidal Silver on a Jock Horror Auto. I followed toker69s thread. I figured 30 bux a bottle of colloidal silver, and a small 2-4 oz sprayer, im trying this. It will work with phenos too. I tried it on lower buds. i didnt spray all the buds with CS or pollenate all the buds either. Worked great. :thumb: also Got some of the auto pollen on some unknowns too. Those are now definitely unknown unknowns :rofl:
All The seed hybrids grow great weed so far.
My Auto JH x Amnesia XXL is strong!

I Used Colloidal Silver on a Jock Horror Auto. I followed toker69s thread. I figured 30 bux a bottle of colloidal silver, and a small 2-4 oz sprayer, im trying this. It will work with phenos too. I tried it on lower buds. i didnt spray all the buds with CS or pollenate all the buds either. Worked great. :thumb: also Got some of the auto pollen on some unknowns too. Those are now definitely unknown unknowns :rofl:
All The seed hybrids grow great weed so far.
My Auto JH x Amnesia XXL is strong!

Just read up on how that works, im assuming that would work on these fem seeds I'm getting. Turn one male and let it pollinate another right?

Back
Top Bottom