1st Journal On My High Brix Journey

Sometimes I do but I don't go crazy with it. It depends on how long I got the cut on the bottom and how close the node is. If theres room I do a real light thin scrape on two side right above the cut. Not sure if its really needed though. I haven't rooted any MJ cuttings in pure water but I have done it with other plants and the roots seem to like to come out of the nodes.

Has anyone here ever rooted a branch while still on the plant. I know people do it with fruit trees and stuff. Its been a long time but if I remember correctly you would half (maybe fully can't remember) ring the branch and then wrap it in a moist soil or something it can root into. Once it has rooted you just cut it off below the root section and can plant it. Seems like it would work on MJ but maybe only on older woodier branches, the younger ones would probably rot or something dunno but now that i'm thinking about it I want to try it someday :)

Finally got to do some work in the garden today and transplanted the other 2 in veg to their smart pots.
Never again am I transplanting from a 5 gal container
I nearly lost the cherry pie I thought as part of the root ball stayed in the pot so i just poured it in the new pot added more Roots! and filled it up with soil. Also gave a light transplant drench and sprayed de-stress. Hopefully she pulls through.:bitingnails:
Heres a cpl pics

IMG_085826.JPG
IMG_086028.JPG
IMG_086131.JPG

IMG_086227.JPG

Pic Update:

Started flowering the White Widow yesterday and already seeing lots of new growth overnight
IMG_086926.JPG

Put up some trellis netting in the veg closet to spread out the Afghan, kinda overwatered her last week and with this low humidity i got goin on its giving her a slight case of the claw.
IMG_087435.JPG

IMG_087525.JPG

Heres some Obama OG Im harvesting this weekend, it was a clone that i vegged for 2 wks before flowering her in 3 gal of HB soil with no recharge or EWC added, didnt turn out that bad.
IMG_087226.JPG

IMG_087127.JPG

Thats all for now:thanks:

So I picked up a humidifier in an attempt to raise my veg room levels to between 70 and 80. I ended up getting the Essick ma1201 but the max setting on it is 65, and it keeps it from 55 to 65 depending on if doors are closed in the room. Does anyone have a suggestion to a better humidifier for my setup?

IMG_087725.JPG
IMG_087821.JPG

IMG_087624.JPG
IMG_087924.JPG

I'm a sucker for a HB grow. I'm along for the ride.

internet anarchist, just hangin by a thread

So I picked up a humidifier in an attempt to raise my veg room levels to between 70 and 80. I ended up getting the Essick ma1201 but the max setting on it is 65, and it keeps it from 55 to 65 depending on if doors are closed in the room. Does anyone have a suggestion to a better humidifier for my setup?

Anytime I link anything I break the rules. We can talk all we want about cannabis but I feel wary to point you to a great humidifier from H Dep:love:t online. There is a kickass one on there that will pump 70L/day for like 300 bux. A smaller, similar model may suit you.

/gangsta

Re: internet anarchist, just hangin by a thread

Anytime I link anything I break the rules. We can talk all we want about cannabis but I feel wary to point you to a great humidifier from H Dep:love:t online.

I hear you. I love 420, but the moderation seems a little heavy-handed at times. I stopped posting some stuff 'cuz I was breaking rules. Other posts get moved around. No biggie - just not enough hours in the day for me to worry about it and still get the stuff done I need to do (like learn how to grow). ;)

I hear you. I love 420, but the moderation seems a little heavy-handed at times. I stopped posting some stuff 'cuz I was breaking rules. Other posts get moved around. No biggie - just not enough hours in the day for me to worry about it and still get the stuff done I need to do (like learn how to grow). ;)

It's not a big deal....just post the pic of the dehum in this category: OFF TOPIC PHOTOS

There can be a problem directly linking to unrelated websites.....but if it's just a pic you want, upload to the "off topic" gallery and no worries.

It's not a big deal....just post the pic of the dehum in this category: OFF TOPIC PHOTOS

There can be a problem directly linking to unrelated websites.....but if it's just a pic you want, upload to the "off topic" gallery and no worries.

I completely agree - it is not a big deal. I've put a few pic's in the gallery where I felt they belong but they were moved. I never found them to be able to use them. Again, no biggie, just slightly frustrating and not worth the time to dig 'em up.

So heres a issue I could use advice on. I was letting the cherry pie dry out for some time now, until the leaves started to change color and get light green with dark veins so I gave it an energy drench along with the rest of my garden last night. Something is telling me I should of done a transplant and tea instead because it still looks the same. Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?

image20888.jpg

LED pic's make it difficult to tell the true color(s) of the leaves and buds.
If not for being a high brix grow, I'd guess that to be a phosphorus deficiency, but I'm sure the colors are misleading.
Since ALL drenches are served with tea, did this plant get some?

So heres a issue I could use advice on. I was letting the cherry pie dry out for some time now, until the leaves started to change color and get light green with dark veins so I gave it an energy drench along with the rest of my garden last night. Something is telling me I should of done a transplant and tea instead because it still looks the same. Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?

image20888.jpg

When in doubt, growth energy! You did right.....and you included tea with that, correct?

Top dress with some epsom salt. It will come around. Sometimes they grow really fast due to the foliars and the containers don't keep up. They'll get back on line. Make a note of where you are in the grow and try to head it off next time proactively.

Also, DeStress!

Back
Top Bottom