1st Journal On My High Brix Journey

Just finished cutting down and trimming the WW, didn't get a chance to wash the buds yet. I will do that tomorrow. Took a cpl hits of the scissor hash and damn is it good :smokin:

Gonna try and re veg the WW and see what happens, I cut down the roots to fit in a 5 gal pot with some fresh soil and roots and a trans + tea drench.

image24444.jpg
image24445.jpg
image24446.jpg

Just finished cutting down and trimming the WW, didn't get a chance to wash the buds yet. I will do that tomorrow. Took a cpl hits of the scissor hash and damn is it good :smokin:

Gonna try and re veg the WW and see what happens, I cut down the roots to fit in a 5 gal pot with some fresh soil and roots and a trans + tea drench.

image24444.jpg
image24445.jpg
image24446.jpg

You should wash the buds the moment you cut them down......by tomorrow it's too late! Don't wash them now, please.

Alright doc ill save the wash for my next harvest, I had forgot to get more buckets before starting the chop. :scratchinghead:
I've done the same thing being busy and distracted. Once I dipped in one bucket of Doc's recommended solution and then used the shower (on low) for a rinse.:tokin:

You use H2O2 instead of lemon juice?

I did mine without the peroxide at the advice of a trusted grower. The lemon juice is the better choice.

docs instructions use both

I've tried to find instructions using h2o2, but all the versions I find use only lemon. Do you have a link by chance?

Awesome! Enjoy the WW.:volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom