New to Autos and Leds

Hey welcome.... Glad to have another new member to follow along. Are you just starting out or do you have a garden currently growing?

If you need any help you can @ anyone or just head here THE GROW ROOM for just about anything you need.

And when and if you feel ready to start a journal, I put together a pictorial step by step journal builder and signature creator here Photo navigation to post a journal

But I look forward to seeing you do your thing.... Rock out with your calyx out :headbanger:

Hey welcome.... Glad to have another new member to follow along. Are you just starting out or do you have a garden currently growing?

If you need any help you can @ anyone or just head here THE GROW ROOM for just about anything you need.

And when and if you feel ready to start a journal, I put together a pictorial step by step journal builder and signature creator here Photo navigation to post a journal

But I look forward to seeing you do your thing.... Rock out with your calyx out :headbanger:
Thanks bud im used to growing photos under hps in an aquafarm (closet grow) i get a lot of heat issues rh etc so decided to buy a spiderfarmer E3000 light and have hatched 5 autos i was planning on sticking them all in same pot and filling pot 3/4 full of hydrotron 60/40 my growspace is limited

Are you still waiting for the light to come or you already have it set up?... I know how lights crank heat...way more than an led can produce.

Do you have fans or humidifier/s running in your space?

And you said your going to run 5 autos in one pot? If space is the issue just grow them each in a solo cup and keep em there. Putting them all in the same pot will for sure cause you issues in the future.... basically forcing each of them to compete for living quarters and stunting each other.....but disregard me if you have done this before lol

Hi all and thanks for allowing me to join just bought a spiderfarmer E3000 light and currently grow in an aquafarm with drip ring hopefully ill pick up some tips from all you great folk
Hello @Redsgum :ciao: Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Here's a link you will find interesting.
Everything you need to know.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

in an aquafarm (closet grow)

there's a lot products using that name. are you dwc / rdwc, common res, or are there fish involved ?

Thanks for the repies all i was looking for input which reading between the lines makes me think 5 will be too much i have absolutely no idea how to grow autos the idea of solo cups i think maybe the right way to go as mentioned do you think i should modify the base so the cups fit into? And only do a couple its just the fact that i have it and used it successfully with photos with around 3 month veg but autoflowers nowadays are superior from when i tried growing a few

Its similar to this one im planning on using

Screenshot_20220705_190611.jpg

I think i may try and make things a bit simpler maybe i shoud put in my amnesia haze photo in waterfarm and plant the autous in smaller pots and move them anout the grow room my photo will be vegged an lights can be switched to12/12 to allow me another yield as the autos would be ready anyway be honest folks am i talking crap

Hey..so no five plants isn't to many...just five in one pot is extreme lol unless they each have ample space for roots growth in soil.....as for the "water farm" I am not familiar with anything water based, I'm sorry.

But for autos its same thing as a photo, just faster to harvest in a sense.... Everything is quicker and there is limited time for mistakes and fixes... So don't over think it to much just do what you know best for your photo grows and apply it to the auto flowers and all will be good.

And I don't know if it matters but you mentioned moving the autos out the grow space? Autos will grow in almost any lighting so I don't think you have to move them from grow room unless it's a spacing issue.

it's a hybrid dwc/rdwc. once the roots hit the water line do you drop the drip ring and inject direct ?

that system is designed for 1 big plant per bucket. you won't be gaining production adding plants to the bucket. you can do it, but the competition for space etc is gonna choke any gain you thought it would give you.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Redsgum

Is this the first time growing in water?
There are quite a few hydro growers on here to guide you along your way.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

it's a hybrid dwc/rdwc. once the roots hit the water line do you drop the drip ring and inject direct ?

that system is designed for 1 big plant per bucket. you won't be gaining production adding plants to the bucket. you can do it, but the competition for space etc is gonna choke any gain you thought it would give you.
Ye thats pretty much it its a modifyed rdwc I top feed for a while around a week then i use an airstone in reservoir I veg around 3 months under 600 watt cool tube I get good runs i get bad runs however since readinf about leds i decided to buy what i thought was a decent one for my space howerever Ive changed my mind again been abit stoned i have 1 x amnesia haze and 1 cindy 99 that have been vegging a couple of pots in there about a week so I ve just kept things straightforward and out cindy 99 or amnesia haze in waterfarm (got 2 seeds mixed up lol) and will grow out the autos at the same time 18/6 do you think this would work any info greatly appreciated:peace::peace::420::ganjamon:

IMG_20220706_215013.jpg

Sorry Ill need to tidy my grow up as its very low key especially hard to get in and out of that closet without spying eyes I was just super excited to try out leds and came across the spider farmer e3000 as its fit my area almost perfectly and provides the output i require, Ive done organic grows plenty of them but in very limited spaces and back then i grew some nice wee plants photos 12/12 from seed using coke bottles any kind of plastic bottles made some mistakes but got there however ive experienced a lot of temp probs recently and rh issues and a lot due to my own mistakes overthinking mainly and my last 2 photo runs where a disaster both in product and electricity but hopefully Ive done the right thing giving LEDS a bash if nothing else its a learning curve for me and a return is a return

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

thanks bud :)

Back
Top Bottom