New to Growing

Samanthashelby4

420 Member
I am a 1st time grower due too a bag seed I found in Some Bomb..AND COVID 19 gave me the time too grow. soooo did Some germination and went forth.. learned along the way.. Then went on too hooking up my closet... next of course Buying a grow tent and the set up.. oh yeah and absolutely nobody tells you bout them spidy mites. Fought a good fight..it went great for some 1st time shit.. but now I'm on too the second grow, I'm way more knowledgeable.. endless learning of my recipe.

I come here excited to meet other knowledgeable minds and grow within this amazing community !

this is my baby gelato. I think she's a beauty and something I would consider growing again.

IMG_0583.JPG

:welcome:

thanks ! still leaning
And by the time you think yo have it figured out you see something cooler that gets the wheels turning all over again!
You’re in the right place!

I am a 1st time grower due too a bag seed I found in Some Bomb..AND COVID 19 gave me the time too grow. soooo did Some germination and went forth.. learned along the way.. Then went on too hooking up my closet... next of course Buying a grow tent and the set up.. oh yeah and absolutely nobody tells you bout them spidy mites. Fought a good fight..it went great for some 1st time shit.. but now I'm on too the second grow, I'm way more knowledgeable.. endless learning of my recipe.

I come here excited to meet other knowledgeable minds and grow within this amazing community !

this is my baby gelato. I think she's a beauty and something I would consider growing again.

IMG_0583.JPG
Beautiful bud. Welcome my friend. Happy growing.

IMG_0583.JPG
Your story brings me back to 1982...A farm, a young man, and some Afghan, without the covid of course!
If the seed has taken and I think it has, I’d bet we have a lifelong member to the bean poppers club!
I think your baby gelato looks amazing. I’m looking forward to growing a gelato strain soon myself!
Good Luck on your Journey!

IMG_0583.JPG
great start.

Welcome, Samantha! That's a nice looking first grow bud. What's next?

Back
Top Bottom