New To Growing!

Budway

420 Member
Hello! I just finished up my first grow and will be picking and hanging my plants tomorrow! Very excited! I peeked around the forums here before I made an account and this place is great, amazing photos, great people, amazing vibes! I've learned a lot my first grow and plan on fully re-planning my setup (It's a mess). I've attached a few photos of my buds below, would love to hear some tips :cool:

They were taken at different times so some pics are unfinished

Welcome. What is your setup? Light, growing medium, etc?
For lights I use two different ones kinda as an experiment, For the LED I use a Spider Farmer SE7000 as well as a 1000 Watt hood I got passed down to me from my father, I reaallllly like the LEDs I'll probably be ordering a few more as I expand. As for actual growing I used a DWC setup with a hydroton medium. Grow space is about 15 x 7 feet.

For lights I use two different ones kinda as an experiment, For the LED I use a Spider Farmer SE7000 as well as a 1000 Watt hood I got passed down to me from my father, I reaallllly like the LEDs I'll probably be ordering a few more as I expand. As for actual growing I used a DWC setup with a hydroton medium. Grow space is about 15 x 7 feet.
That's a decent sized growing area. How many do you plan on growing at a time?

That's a decent sized growing area. How many do you plan on growing at a time?
I did 18 this time, Over vegged the hell outta em, it was a complete mess and extremely crowded but I'm thinking of only running 16 next go and not "see what happens" if I let them veg for a month and a few days. I'll put pics of the setup in here tomorrow before I pull em.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Budway

That Strawberry Lemonade looks tasty. You need to start a grow journal so we can follow along on your journey.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote or join our contest too win free grow stuff.

Don't be shy, show us what you got.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Budway

That Strawberry Lemonade looks tasty. You need to start a grow journal so we can follow along on your journey.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote or join our contest too win free grow stuff.

Don't be shy, show us what you got.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I saw that before I created my account, I definitely plan on doing it next crop :Rasta:

Welcome Budway, nice growing! That lemonade really looks tasty!
Thank you!

20210813_224226.jpg
So here's the setup before I cut them tonight. I plan on connecting the buckets to a reservoir next crop as well as set up the netting properly :hmmmm:. (I removed a plant already due to it stressing and finishing slightly earlier)

Back
Top Bottom