New to the Game! First Time

You are doing a great job with those plants man! Keep it up!

Curing is after you've dried it mate - you put it in sealed glass jars to'cure' for a few weeks to months - basically leave it in a dark place in the jars. You're exactly right that that's what gives the quality and the strength to the bud (it does apparently make the bud more potent, and it also really brings out the smell and the taste).

I see cheers again ... So the grows not going bad for a first attempt once again thanks for all your advice lads!

I think I'm at month 3-4 with these 4 autos.. I'm thinking autos are the way forward for fast dispatch ( ish ) lol !

Once these 4 autos have been done.. There are 2 auras / 1 white rhyno / 1 bubble auto will be in there place !
10 new seeds have been soakin for a while now.. Know that 8 auras have sprouted the other 2 could be white rhynos or lemon/ blue cheese have to wait and see about those 2 ... ;)

Hey all was just hopeing some of you could share a picture or 2 of your best buds grown ? These are really coming along pure buds growing of the stems can't show pics as only have phone at the moment .. Looking forward to pics. Cheers

Yes sir coming along very nice reps and good luck:bravo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Sorry it's been so long as you could see they were at there last moments of growth have to find pics but defo got a fair bit ! As for that male white rhino I had I smashed it all over a female auto bubble which I got 20 seeds of hopefully they will be autos or bubble rhino ? Rhino bubble ? Any way if any one has tryed this and worked please feel free to tell me your outcome !

Back
Top Bottom