New to the Game! First Time

Re: New to the Game ! First Time

IMG_150811.JPG

IMG_15117.JPG

IMG_15064.JPG

mainly with the autos they stay shorter under the red light than the 2 under the blue ?

but as for the bubble auto i can just see another pair of stems out of the next set of leafs ...really going well she is

The only thing I have seen so far with this grow has been the light height and it is great that you are making adjustments to correct it. I have my girls vegging in my 3rd journal under T5's that are no more than an inch above the tallest plant. :) Good work bro. Keep it up and keep em green!

:thumb:
thank you for your support ill be rooting for your support a lot i think :) he-he

Im looking to get 6 new pots but well out of doe at the mo so have to wait .. hopefully if the NEW bubble in the coco coir grows well i may just use that in any old pot [rather not tho ... ] but that's just me lol

they could be 4 males standing tall over these 4 autos :(

Reg seeds give you a 50/50 split traditionally. So hopefully only half will be dudes. :) I had my run in with a male in my second grow, I just did some breeding on the fly. Not a total loss as I have 2 crosses and close to 150 beans to use. :)

used 1 of the 10 white rhinos for the sake of it had it on the window grew about 9inchs then start budding with hardly any leafs due to the sun cycle lol that's the one you can see in the first pics uploaded lol before the light came

[ in other words that turned out to be female :cheer: ]

yes seen fully grown in pics :( even tho the one on the window didn't grow well it shore gave of the lovely aroma

update /ish

doing well still?
IMG_15215.JPG

a number of them either under stress or just doing very well but seems to be a slight change in color to the new growth leafs [purple] ?
any advise ?
IMG_15197.JPG

It could well be the coco coir in
The tops of the pots ?
Any ideas ?

I would not be overly concerned at this point. Due to all the stretch in the beginning I wold definitely get a breeze in there to thicken thatmain stem. If I see something that worries me I will let you know. :)

I would not be overly concerned at this point. Due to all the stretch in the beginning I wold definitely get a breeze in there to thicken thatmain stem. If I see something that worries me I will let you know. :)

This^ it's real easy to overdiagnose and then spend time and risk too much trying to correct the correction. They're just settling in right now. lay back and keep an eye out. If the problems are mainly lower leaf, it could be a mild deficiency in a mobile element. If its exclusive to newer growth then it gets trickier. I'd say see if the plant can help itself first. Soil gives you a little more leeway in that regard. Although I know I've heard coco coir can induce lockout of certain nutes.

Fwiw

K

Thank you people well been asleep since 12pm -7:30pm can't see the purple as the leafs have shore grown,,,,, hold on I'll up load

as you can see new growth stretching
IMG_152514.JPG

don't get worried there not over sized spider mites lol just coco coir from where she fell over ;(
IMG_152713.JPG

as you can see from these 2 pics new sets of branches are doing well
IMG_152810.JPG

I would not be overly concerned at this point. Due to all the stretch in the beginning I wold definitely get a breeze in there to thicken that main stem. If I see something that worries me I will let you know. :)

cheers tactical worrying times when day by day goes slow ;(

This^ it's real easy to overdiagnose and then spend time and risk too much trying to correct the correction. They're just settling in right now. lay back and keep an eye out. If the problems are mainly lower leaf, it could be a mild deficiency in a mobile element. If its exclusive to newer growth then it gets trickier. I'd say see if the plant can help itself first. Soil gives you a little more leeway in that regard. Although I know I've heard coco coir can induce lockout of certain nutes.

Fwiw

K

ok soft breeze on with doors open for flow :)
could well be the coco turning them purple ive read some where even the some purple strains are supposed to do that ? bubble pic page 1-2 is rather purple?

Back
Top Bottom