New to the Game! First Time

Re: New to the Game ! First Time

Everything looks ok from my perspective.

That lil' bit of purple on the stem should correct itself.

:thumb:

K

You need to get that Giant CFL closer!
now that u have a fan blowing on the babies lower that light some more , 2 -3 inchesfrom top of plants with good air flow between the plants and the bulb.
Other than that....them babies looking good.

You need to get that Giant CFL closer!
now that u have a fan blowing on the babies lower that light some more , 2 -3 inchesfrom top of plants with good air flow between the plants and the bulb.
Other than that....them babies looking good.

Agreed^ I always try to keep my cfls as close as possible. FYI, in case you hadn't figured it out yet or no ones mentioned it. The ends throw less light tha the sides and most of the heat is radiating from the ballast at the socket end. So don't let your leaves get too close to that end and you'll be golden Pony Boy! (Outsiders reference for those not in the know ;))

K

Yep moved closer a lot closer as it goes ! Only thing is the aura/ rhinos are taller so mystics/bubbles are not as close as them ! Have to wait till I'm in 11hours to see if any change ;)

Thanks for comments people! :thanks:

sorry im late as it is have to go but please let me know what ya think :)

IMG_15595.JPG

IMG_15429.JPG

IMG_154710.JPG

IMG_15419.JPG

IMG_15458.JPG

IMG_154913.JPG

IMG_155114.JPG

IMG_155212.JPG

IMG_15546.JPG

IMG_15727.JPG

IMG_15709.JPG

IMG_15745.JPG

IMG_15768.JPG

IMG_15805.JPG

sorry im late as it is have to go but please let me know what ya think :)

Excellent! They're looking real good and are gonna love their big new houses!!

K

Looking good man!

Thank you korlion / tactical. What do you think of the miracle grow .. Think it myne help lol ... Roots looked really good with all 8 very pleased how well they came out ... Do you think pots should be feeler up to the brim ? Plus large cfl don't seem to cover them all with out the auras / rhyno stretching towards the middle of area ?

Miracle Grow is usually too hot for our plants in the beginning and kills them. Some people do have success with it but I am not a fan. I use Promix BX. I like to leave the pots with an inch to inch and a half of space for when I water. You should add more CFLs for supplemental lighting as I am not sure you have enough light for all them girls. I have a 400w HPS flowering only 3 plants at the moment and my space will allow for only one more in the current configuration. This is just my opinion though. ;)

Thanks for responce ..That's worrying for the soil .. Plus only have 300watt dual cfl /. 250 watt hps .. In away not to boverd about the 4 either side of the autos but I'll let them grow as they go ! Cheers again tactical

Good info from TG. I agree about lights and I've heard about miracle grow but never tried it. It has time-release fertilizers that will mess with my feeding program. Looking good so far Dibs, it's going to be really crowded in there in a few weeks :)

I use Miracle Grow for my outdoor plants in the summer, and they become 6 foot giants. Most growers don't like MG because it either causes a nuteburn to their plants, or the final product doesn't taste good. However in my experience growing using only miracle grow as a medium, as long as you don't over do it on the veg ferts, it's essentially "Grow and Go", all you have to do is water for the first two months.

Since I don't smoke the final product, for me , it is the sound choice. Purchasing 64 quarts for 13$ of potting soil, I can't go wrong there. I just add bloom ferts for a month, and I end up with some nuggy, resinous, frosty creme. In the vaporizer, this product makes no difference in the taste/potency department. I will possibly look into a different soil, however with the amount of soil I need for the whole garden, it is the economically sound choice, and it creates a product that I'm happy with.

Sorry to take the journal off track, just needed to share my experience with MG.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Nice update Dibs, if you fill the pots to the brim, when you water it could possibly over-flow and come out to top, best to leave a few inches..Not sure if thats what your question was referring to.

I bet the plants could handle being a few inches closer to the light. That's a hell of a stretch mate.

Thank you for mg advice .. Big help you guys ... still have flower tabs / ace of buds to use up ... Or aleast to try out on 1 plant ... As for the light yep back to square 1 with the gap ... Only have the 1 cfl which just can not support the area .. Only pots in store at the time was looking for tall slim pots .. And your not wrong there certainly going to get crowed :) hopefully if the autos can get every thing they need in time the other 4 will just have to adapt to what they can get untill they prove if they are females at all ... ?

Not sure how hot the miricale grow is. Just not many folks use it for MJ. If it works for ya do it. Hotter than FFOF? not sure. Like Ismokes said may have something to do with time release. I have two freebies in Depot's Vigaro soil. Supposed to have nutes for three months but no mention of time release. I'm gonna start em both on nutes at around two weeks regardless. Ill adjust then..

Back
Top Bottom