New to the Game! First Time

Re: New to the Game ! First Time

Legal Notice and Disclaimer: All posts contained here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All images and photos are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substance under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer I expect that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any governing body as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I continue to maintain my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. :nicethread:Posted by tactical gro :nicethread:

Legal Notice and Disclaimer: All posts contained here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All images and photos are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substance under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer I expect that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any governing body as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I continue to maintain my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Interesting statement. think I have seen it before.... HMMM I wonder where? LOL Many have used it. I think it is probably one of the best pieces of writing I have ever done

Lol sorry I thought that was there for these pics we put up my bad no copyright intended ;)

Question should the light be 250watt hps instead do you think ? Or just use when flowering ?

I think that you are fine with what you have but if you check out my first grow I did it with a 150w HPS all the way and did okay. The link is in my siggy. Also you are fine to use the phrase in my siggy. It is there as a form of protection.

EDIT- You will need more light when flowering those babies than what you have. I am using a 400w HPS for flowering 3 plants right now and think I will get 6 under it when I expand my footprint.

updated

yep they shore did stretch,,,, Hopefully once the stem has harden up a,bit I can double up the soil...

Coco Coir Coco 3C will be ready tomorrow;) :cheer:
IMG_1480.PNG

soft breeze added
IMG_14866.JPG

so does any one have any tips for use-in Coco Coir Coco 3C ? :adore:

Yep there are holes or gaps should I say lol... Pots still need to be brought all these seeds started from the same time so every thing i do I want to be at the same time... have 1 large pot but rather 6 of the same I've put coco in the top of them pots now rather soil but dont have any at this time....

I'm coming along for the ride as well!
Your buddy outdoors are friggin' beautiful!

:green_heart:

:rocker:

K

Thank you korloin ... I think he was just showing off when he asked me to upload them pics lol hold on I'll edit our faces and you can see amount of some of the bud as a lot got given away before this pic was took

You have some good smart folks starting to show up on your journal. This will help. You may have done this already but get that light a close as you can. I have my large CFL 1 to 2 inches away. Small CFL's I have over top and on side. They almost touch at times. CFL's will get hot and burn your plant. I ruined a main top from burning it on a CFL. lost some yield. As long as you have good ventilation you can keep those CFL's close.

Not a big fan of Coco Coir. My issue is user error. I screwed up so now I am gun shy with it. Keep an eye on it. Dries out fast. Need to have a nute regiment ready to go.

here it is :)
IMG_015521.jpg

ho ho ho
05833.jpg

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

THANK YOU GLAD THIS PAGE IS STARTED TO FILL UP A BIT AS THEY GROW!

have moved the light as seen in that pic
IMG_146610.JPG

still not close enough

the second pots leafs what do you think ? they seem to look a bit twisty ?
could be due to heat ?

IMG_14929.JPG

as you can see not taken to long for the branches to come threw !
IMG_149411.JPG

looking healthy still ?
IMG_15005.JPG

placed some coco coir in the tops of the pots [ still left over soil in the bottom of the pots tho!
as you can see a new pot!!!! but filled up with coco coir with a well placed bubblelicious auto flower seed
going to keep this on the bloody light lol see any difference in starter growth
IMG_14995.JPG

all still same age think it may be at week 1/2 ?
moved the plant tray higher all so :thanks:
IMG_14969.JPG

Not a big fan of Coco Coir. My issue is user error. I screwed up so now I am gun shy with it. Keep an eye on it. Dries out fast. Need to have a nute regiment ready to go.

will this do ? or could or get away with water until flower then usein ace of buds only ?
IMG_14697.JPG

I have studied those a bit but not an expert. Let me ask for some help and get a few folks over if I can. The babies look healthy. Bit of stretch but thats form before I suppose. The twisting is possibly a heat issue but not to fret. Just keep an eye on em and adjust as neccesary. I'm humbled that you have taken some of my advice. Take it in and make it yours. I am an eclectic grower for sure! A product of great guides here on the thread.

I have no experience with any of the stuff you're working with to be honest. Coco, flower tabs, ace of buds.. :blushsmile:
I hope it works for you, I'll google them to get a better idea of what you're working with. Autos are a little bitchy with nutrients. My advice is to have your feeding plan ready. Good luck, everything looks good so far. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom