New to the site

Sway 03

420 Member
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I would like to introduce myself, I'm Spencer and this is the first time I've been able too grow cannabis. So far it has been frustrating but rewarding at the same time. I'm the last couple of months I have learned so much about Marijuana and how plants work in general. I'm very impressed with this website everyone seems to be helpful and know what they are doing. At this time I'm growing 3 plants, I don't know what strain they are because I was given 3 clones and the person didn't know either. I. Using a live soil for medium and Humboldt's Secret for all other nutrients. I'm in my 3rd week of flower and the plants seem to be doing very good. I'm using a 600watt full spectrum LED and A 300watt LED that has a switch for veg and a switch for bloom. This has been a learning experience I'm going to do things a bit different next time. I'm posting a few pictures so please let me know if u see anything I need to do. Thanks

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I would like to introduce myself, I'm Spencer and this is the first time I've been able too grow cannabis. So far it has been frustrating but rewarding at the same time. I'm the last couple of months I have learned so much about Marijuana and how plants work in general. I'm very impressed with this website everyone seems to be helpful and know what they are doing. At this time I'm growing 3 plants, I don't know what strain they are because I was given 3 clones and the person didn't know either. I. Using a live soil for medium and Humboldt's Secret for all other nutrients. I'm in my 3rd week of flower and the plants seem to be doing very good. I'm using a 600watt full spectrum LED and A 300watt LED that has a switch for veg and a switch for bloom. This has been a learning experience I'm going to do things a bit different next time. I'm posting a few pictures so please let me know if u see anything I need to do. Thanks
Good morning @Sway 03 welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Can't wait to see your garden.
We are all here to help if you need anything.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @sway

You should start a grow journal so we can follow along with you and you can just post your images there also.
Here is the link and you will be able to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome and congrats on working through and finding a grow system that works for you! You are at the best place to gain further insight and best practices. Also to look at some awesome plants and chat with fantastic people who happen to grow amazing 420.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Welcome @Sway 03 to :420:

The best place to learn, and have fun along the way.
A grow journal, as has been suggested, is by far one of the best resources you'll find.

Best of luck, & see you around!

Back
Top Bottom