Newbie and first time grower

tabtab420

420 Member
Hey guys!
First time grower here from the East Coast of Canada. How about them Raptors eh!? I’m 11 days into my first grow and things seem to be going well so far. Have been patient with the watering and consistently checking temp and humidity. I have two Master Kush plants and one White Widow plant and they basically all get out into soil at the same time. White widow is a day behind on potting and seems to be coming along a bit slower than the two MK plants.

Humidity is between 60-80
Temp 72-80 daytime and 70-75 at night
Ph was flushed with 5.2 prior to seeds so have given two waterings around 5.9-6.
Pro mix soil and no nutrients yet. Will transplant from solo cup to 3L pot soon and then will start adding nutrients shortly after that.
Lights are just under two feet away and I’m using 315W CMH lights.

My issue:
I watered this morning and my leaves went from very vibrant and darkish green (to me they looked very healthy) to now looking healthy but a much lighter green and some pale spots. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys I think this forum is awesome and extremely helpful!

Attachments

• 26E782B8-AFF8-4AAA-8CDF-13CB4527DCB1.jpeg
    26E782B8-AFF8-4AAA-8CDF-13CB4527DCB1.jpeg
    679.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 1516055B-856B-490B-891A-A01DE770B789.jpeg
    1516055B-856B-490B-891A-A01DE770B789.jpeg
    796.1 KB · Views: 175
Welcome @tabtab420 I’m also in Canada. Alberta to be exact. Yeah those raptors :woohoo:

Plants looking healthy, I did t notice any off coloured leaves or spots. Maybe I’ll go back and check... yeah their looking fine. :thumb:

Drop on in at my journal located at the bottom of my post, if interested that is. It’s called blue angel 2019.

Sounds kind of close to the lights-light bleaching is the only thing I can think of that would make them go pale that fast-under two feet is even too close for an LED setup,for seedlings.
I'd move the light to at least 30",possibly more for a cmh.
Hopefully someone more familiar with cmh lights will chime in -I grow with an LED,
and they recommend 30" for seedlings.

Sorry,forgot my manners..Welcome to 420,tab:welcome:

Welcome.

Humidity is between 60-80
Temp 72-80 daytime and 70-75 at night
Ph was flushed with 5.2 prior to seeds so have given two waterings around 5.9-6.
Pro mix soil and no nutrients yet. Will transplant from solo cup to 3L pot soon and then will start adding nutrients shortly after that.
Lights are just under two feet away and I’m using 315W CMH lights.!
I use promix for my base and your PHing for coco or hydro...you may be locking out nutrients it needs...PH about 6.3 and you may notice a difference :thumb:
Oh :rofl: welcome to the jungle tab :hug:

Back
Top Bottom